Ewers in the portal

Bruh Man

Honestly I don't care if he is Joe Exotic's illegitimate son spawned from that one time he got drunk and had sex with a woman.  If he is better than any QB we have on the roster at the moment, come on down.  Can't be too picky after the shit we've been through for the last 11 years.

10 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

He was a disaster in Irving against Colorado but what part of Mack Brown and Greg Davis against Stoops from 2000-04 makes you think that was Simms's fault? Be serious. 

I don't know, maybe Applewhite lighting the Colorado defense up in the second half and setting records in the Holiday Bowl afterward. I really hated to go down that rabbit hole but I was always one who thought Applewhite got a raw deal that year. Simms had NFL talent, Applewhite didn't yet their career numbers are almost identical. Mack loved him some NFL measurable.

• Hook 'Em 3

26 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

I don't know, maybe Applewhite lighting the Colorado defense up in the second half and setting records in the Holiday Bowl afterward. I really hated to go down that rabbit hole but I was always one who thought Applewhite got a raw deal that year. Simms had NFL talent, Applewhite didn't yet their career numbers are almost identical. Mack loved him some NFL measurable.

Chris Simms was better than Major Applewhite. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Fuck You 1

43 minutes ago, orangebird said:

Honestly I don't care if he is Joe Exotic's illegitimate son spawned from that one time he got drunk and had sex with a woman.  If he is better than any QB we have on the roster at the moment, come on down.  Can't be too picky after the shit we've been through for the last 11 years.

R.2f11b098cb05800414714f26ae114f92?rik=9

0R6A2870.jpg

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, DiceHands said:

is it though?  sounds like some simp shit from tech.  

This.

I played for a bunch of coaches and when someone mentioned playing for (Insert Coaches Name), my response was never anything but "Na, I'm good."

Of course, with the way Texas Football has trended the last 12 years, I wouldn't be shocked if he ended up there. Why can't we have nice things?!?!

Edited by Droopy

8 minutes ago, Satchel said:

This is interesting:

image.png.52e720d031472b3d91f92178c0eaebfb.png

This sounds like us trying to get Urban. “Texas considers giving Urban an associate AD position while creating a pink flamingo swingers collective to give Shelley the lifestyle she craves.” Where is @Nicole44 to comment on this?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1