Ewers in the portal

Bruh Man

1 hour ago, Hermanator said:

But seriously if the kid expected to start year 1 maybe he shouldn't have gone to a place with 2 5 star QBs already in line. 

Maybe go somewhere the 4 year starter just left and no 5 stars in line. 

dude, he got PAID to fucking go there.  P A I D. paid.   1 point 4 million fucking dollars.    -dont tell me that marketing company didnt get a dime from tOSU alum

There is literally 1 recruit in all of college football that could turn down a million dollar above-board offer to go to ohio state, and he's a got-dam Manning. 

1 minute ago, Parliament said:

Sounds like sour grapes I know, but via con dios. He reclassified in August and messed up the recruiting flow.  Then bails shortly after we get a big 2022 recruit.  We don't need his drama.

We probably don’t either but i’ll take the rent a player approach if we can, you know, make a fucking bowl game. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

What are the potential ramifications with the Manning recruitment if we actually did get Ewers? 

Do you understand that if Ewers balls out in 2022 that it validates Sark therefore making Texas attractive to Manning? You want Ewers to pick Texas, ball out and leave in two years. 

• Hook 'Em 3

27 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

dude, he got PAID to fucking go there.  P A I D. paid.   1 point 4 million fucking dollars.    -dont tell me that marketing company didnt get a dime from tOSU alum

There is literally 1 recruit in all of college football that could turn down a million dollar above-board offer to go to ohio state, and he's a got-dam Manning. 

Yeah but he could have gotten that here too, it's just Herman was already a lame duck publicly by the time this kid signed, right?

1 hour ago, MrBig said:

I’d like him to come and throw to X-man but we can’t let ourselves be played the way Urban Meyer did. If he goes to Aggy then we look stupid for putting all of our eggs into that mullet. But it doesn’t hurt to grease the kid with some pre-NIL deals to show him how we do things here instead of giving him some complementary overalls. 

People are going to think we went allin on him not matter what happens. Might as well go for it. 

1 hour ago, Aqua Buddha said:

If Caleb Williams leaves OU, watch him go there.

This site will then implode.

I've seen this said a few times, but my question is why would he go to OU when they don't even have a coach right now? I can't see any coaches that could take the OU job that would make him want to go there. Either way - isn't he in the same spirit that Sam was and wanted to go to Texas from an early age?