Jump to content

Herschel Walker is a fucking loser, just like his daddy Trump. Fuck both of those assholes


Gil Bang

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, hpslugga said:

“The democrats don’t like me because I’m rich.”

Just another useless trust fund mutant who couldn’t be bothered to learn the difference between hot and cold.

yeah, no way that kid has ever faced real adversity. kinda glad HW is not smart enough to realize how much damage his son is likely doing to his campaign

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, High Plains Drifter said:

 

Rich entitled douche acts like a rich entitled douche. News at 11.

 

But yeah, keep it up douche. I'm sure videos like this will pull the Georgia chapter of the Proud Bois to the polls to vote for your dad in droves.

 

(I wonder what H.W. Sr thinks of his son?)

 

 

 

he's too busy swatting at the moths around his head to notice

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why is Walker’s son trying to fill up Joe Biden’s Range Rover with gas? Why is Joe Biden at a random gas station? Why is Walker fighting Joe Biden while filling up Joe Biden’s Range Rover? Or please tell me that Adam P. and his grammar did not graduate from the University of Texas.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Newdoc said:

Why is Walker’s son trying to fill up Joe Biden’s Range Rover with gas? Why is Joe Biden at a random gas station? Why is Walker fighting Joe Biden while filling up Joe Biden’s Range Rover? Or please tell me that Adam P. and his grammar did not graduate from the University of Texas.

that's what you chose to attack out of all of this?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Gas has tripled under Joe Biden?  That's odd, I just paid $2.69 per gallon this morning (Valero on Mesa Drive), and I know for sure I didn't pay $0.90 under Trump.

I am wearing my $12 shirt, though.

I paused the video before I threw shit at my screen and happend to catch the total bill at that point was around $95.40 and the gallons pumped was 20.30.  Guess he's out there in californy or some other socialist wasteland to be paying $4.70 / gallon.  I filled up with premium shit this weekend for just under $3.00 per gallon.

  • Hook 'Em 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

that's what you chose to attack out of all of this?

Yeah, bc the kid is only famous bc of his dad. Otherwise this gets no airplay. A spoiled rich brat bitching about gas prices and Joe Biden. First world problem for him. OP needs to throw something at us worthy of getting all frothed in the mouth. I will save my tunic tearing. wailing and gnashing of teeth for a bigger problem. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Newdoc said:

Yeah, bc the kid is only famous bc of his dad. Otherwise this gets no airplay. A spoiled rich brat bitching about gas prices and Joe Biden. First world problem for him. OP needs to throw something at us worthy of getting all frothed in the mouth. I will save my tunic tearing. wailing and gnashing of teeth for a bigger problem. 

Talking The Simpsons GIF

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Newdoc said:

Yeah, bc the kid is only famous bc of his dad. Otherwise this gets no airplay. A spoiled rich brat bitching about gas prices and Joe Biden. First world problem for him. OP needs to throw something at us worthy of getting all frothed in the mouth. I will save my tunic tearing. wailing and gnashing of teeth for a bigger problem. 

I don't even think the cost of gas is a problem for him. You have to imagine that he puts it on a credit card that some accountant pays. Perhaps his dad has him on some level of an allowance but it's doubtful that the variable cost of gas is material to that allowance.

Instead he is jumping into the political world to assist his dad and therefore he's open to criticism.

And I think Biden has a lot to be critical of, but the cost of gasoline is not one of them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Gil Bang changed the title to Herschel Walker is a fucking loser, just like his daddy Trump. Fuck both of those assholes
×
×
  • Create New...