Joe Biden 2022: Enter Dark Brandon

Longboard Horn

i'll help...he made two accurate points (dems are terrible at messaging and most of our media sucks). it must be rough for you to be too stupid to follow a simple conversation like that, but at least you have the courage to ask for help. 

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Incredulity said:

Mandatory 2 for 1 coupons will solve inflation!!!

**brain genius leftists 

So once again, I pantsed your dumb ass and this is what you come back with?  

You asked, I delivered.  The laughter had barely died down from the last time you did something this stupid.

25 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

wait, which troll? please give us the reader's digest version!

MNL was having trouble talking to fat pasty chicks in Minnesota and created a thread where he would ask what to say back. It was cringe. Was like watching a 25 year old 8th grader find his balls.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

MNL was having trouble talking to fat pasty chicks in Minnesota and created a thread where he would ask what to say back. It was cringe. Was like watching a 25 year old 8th grader find his balls.

lol, shit, I missed that one. that's hilarious

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

So once again, I pantsed your dumb ass and this is what you come back with?  

You asked, I delivered.  The laughter had barely died down from the last time you did something this stupid.

2 for 1 coupons for LIFE!!!!

• Fuck You 1

2 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

you're a poor? gross

2 hours ago, Incredulity said:

Ladies and Gentlemen...The Democratic Party.

2 hours ago, Texas73 said:

Ever been to Austin?

satire is still funny even when the target doesn't get it 😄

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, F250 said:

1/2 Gallon of Mootopia runs $4.69, usually pick up two a week. what is this Lucerne milk?

Randalls house brand.  Usually in the $3.50 - $4.20 range.  Dipshit loves to rag on me for paying attention to pricing, as I do our grocery shopping for 7-8 people, and so I give a damn.  He just happened to step right in it when milk was a big sale here in Austin.  He's a dumbfuck.  He's a predictable dumbfuck, though.

7 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Randalls house brand.  Usually in the $3.50 - $4.20 range.  Dipshit loves to rag on me for paying attention to pricing, as I do our grocery shopping for 7-8 people, and so I give a damn.  He just happened to step right in it when milk was a big sale here in Austin.  He's a dumbfuck.  He's a predictable dumbfuck, though.

Ok. I haven't been to Randalls in a very long time. I was wondering what the milk backstory was about.

7 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Here's a weird thought: if gas costs too much, don't drive so much. It's not rocket surgery.

This. Even before gas prices went up, I chose to live in a central part of the city. I hate traffic so I (and my wife) picked a neighborhood where everything I need is close by. My wife has a six year old car and it has 25k miles on it. My car is four months old and has less than 1k miles on it and that includes two round trips from Houston to Austin. A lot of driving is discretionary. A lot is caused by people who insist they need a 10k sf lot to live on so buy in suburbs 30 miles from anything. 

• Like 1

. . . and a lot of driving is done by people who own fairly inefficient vehicles.

I bought a hybrid in 2015 when the price of gas was in the dirt, as I was able to get the hybrid version of that particular vehicle cheaper than the standard IC version.  To me, if you're going to charge me less for a vehicle that gets better mileage, OK, I'm not gonna argue.  I've been getting 32-33 mpg for 7 years now.  That car is getting a little long in the tooth at this point -- mostly some annoying hybrid cell problems, but I know how to get around them -- I'll be damned if I'm gonna get rid of it right now.

37 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Here's a weird thought: if gas costs too much, don't drive so much. It's not rocket surgery.

This is tone deaf. There are a LOT of us who simply cannot afford to live in or around economic city centers, without efficient access to public transportation, whose reality is you have to own a car and drive.

Saying Just don't drive as much is about as helpful as Just don't eat out as much or whatever richsplaining people do. Also, I have to pay nearly $18 a day to park or I can pay $175 a month. "Just get a better job" is not good advice either.

Do rich people think that everyone just wants to get in the hot car in the middle of Texas summer and just drive around aimlessly or for fun and that the time spent in a car isn't purposeful and because you have to? 

Unless you were being sarcastic and my meter is broke, then sorry.

Edited by Vegas64
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, royiv said:

This. Even before gas prices went up, I chose to live in a central part of the city. I hate traffic so I (and my wife) picked a neighborhood where everything I need is close by. My wife has a six year old car and it has 25k miles on it. My car is four months old and has less than 1k miles on it and that includes two round trips from Houston to Austin. A lot of driving is discretionary. A lot is caused by people who insist they need a 10k sf lot to live on so buy in suburbs 30 miles from anything. 

This is not sarcasm. You are really saying, "hey just move to the central part of the city where the rents and price to own are the absolute highest and you won't need a car hardly except for when you are discretionarily driving it" while being 100% serious.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

. . . and a lot of driving is done by people who own fairly inefficient vehicles.

I bought a hybrid in 2015 when the price of gas was in the dirt, as I was able to get the hybrid version of that particular vehicle cheaper than the standard IC version.  To me, if you're going to charge me less for a vehicle that gets better mileage, OK, I'm not gonna argue.  I've been getting 32-33 mpg for 7 years now.  That car is getting a little long in the tooth at this point -- mostly some annoying hybrid cell problems, but I know how to get around them -- I'll be damned if I'm gonna get rid of it right now.

This post in gif form

image.gif.f698604fd0ee3d4fbd97c40ffba5cdbd.gif

• Fuck You 1

53 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

if only the government hadn't decided at the behest of the auto industry and oil companies to pretty much only subsidize transport by private car back in the 1950s

• Hook 'Em 2

Talk about being out of touch. The people who are affected by a rise in gas prices just need to move to the city center of one of the most expensive cities in the country. Wow.
  • Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, Hmbre97 said:
48 minutes ago, royiv said:

Talk about being out of touch. The people who are affected by a rise in gas prices just need to move to the city center of one of the most expensive cities in the country. Wow.

Houston is one of the most expensive cities in the country? When picking a city in Texas to move to when we were moving back to TX from AZ, we specifically chose Houston since we could afford to live in the central city. Do we have a 10k sf lot and a pool? No, but we don’t spend much time in a car so the trade off is worth it in my equation. My equation may not be the same as someone else’s, but if you insist on a big house on a big lot for $400k then you made a choice that puts you behind the wheel of a car a lot of the time. And that’s fine. People just need to own that gas is an added cost in that equation.

• Hook 'Em 2

30 minutes ago, Vegas64 said:

This is tone deaf. There are a LOT of us who simply cannot afford to live in or around economic city centers, without efficient access to public transportation, whose reality is you have to own a car and drive.

Saying Just don't drive as much is about as helpful as Just don't eat out as much or whatever richsplaining people do. Also, I have to pay nearly $18 a day to park or I can pay $175 a month. "Just get a better job" is not good advice either.

Do rich people think that everyone just wants to get in the hot car in the middle of Texas summer and just drive around aimlessly or for fun and that the time spent in a car isn't purposeful and because you have to? 

Unless you were being sarcastic and my meter is broke, then sorry.

But a LOT of you can do plenty of things to drive less. 

Maybe it was inevitable that gas prices fluctuate and years ago you should have bought a vehicle with that in mind?  Texas love affair with Suburbans, F150 Lariats and other huge vehicles with one person in it cracks me up when everyone goes nuts over gas prices.  

Despite what the commercials say the majority of those folks aren’t hauling trailers full of pipes, fording rivers at the deer lease or checking on wells in the panhandle daily.  

My neighbor has two Tahoe’s and a boat, constantly bitches about gas prices and when I ask why they don’t have an Odyssey instead of another V8 SUV…he can’t answer honestly.  I’ve rented both and I know the minivan carries much more shit more comfortably.  

His neighbor is a Trump-infatuated guy with a Let’s Go Brandon sticker and suspiciously acts like he’s on the spectrum…but has a Ridgeline as the most efficient vehicle to haul his woodworking tools around.  

When I go get my kids from summer camp in a minute, I’ll pull up to Avery Ranch stoplight surrounded by QX80s and Expeditions with one woman driving.  Maybe get a Camry for your soccer mom errands?

If you drive for a living, then I feel for ya.  But unless you really need a 4x4 crew cab long bed every day then I have zero sympathy for you.  

The president has never controlled gas prices and you have the *ahem* freedom to be smart about your vehicle choices.  If you love the power, space and luxury of a huge SUV you don’t need 90% of the time then be honest about, plan for it and eat the costs at the pump. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Do you guys hear yourselves? 

"Just drive less".

Add it to the greatest Baby Boomer compilation. Other hits include:

Just get a better paying job.

Just stop eating out as much.

Just cut back on buying Starbucks.

Just learn to code.

Just put back some money for savings every month.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Homercles said:

Maybe it was inevitable that gas prices fluctuate and years ago you should have bought a vehicle with that in mind?  Texas love affair with Suburbans, F150 Lariats and other huge vehicles with one person in it cracks me up when everyone goes nuts over gas prices.  

Despite what the commercials say the majority of those folks aren’t hauling trailers full of pipes, fording rivers at the deer lease or checking on wells in the panhandle daily.  

My neighbor has two Tahoe’s and a boat, constantly bitches about gas prices and when I ask why they don’t have an Odyssey instead of another V8 SUV…he can’t answer honestly.  I’ve rented both and I know the minivan carries much more shit more comfortably.  

His neighbor is a Trump-infatuated guy with a Let’s Go Brandon sticker and suspiciously acts like he’s on the spectrum…but has a Ridgeline as the most efficient vehicle to haul his woodworking tools around.  

When I go get my kids from summer camp in a minute, I’ll pull up to Avery Ranch stoplight surrounded by QX80s and Expeditions with one woman driving.  Maybe get a Camry for your soccer mom errands?

If you drive for a living, then I feel for ya.  But unless you really need a 4x4 crew cab long bed every day then I have zero sympathy for you.  

The president has never controlled gas prices and you have the *ahem* freedom to be smart about your vehicle choices.  If you love the power, space and luxury of a huge SUV you don’t need 90% of the time then be honest about, plan for it and eat the costs at the pump. 

I'm talking about people who are driving a 2010 Nissan Sentra or a 2016 Kia Soul or something because it's all we can afford being told to just drive less because gas (everything really) being higher is painful and being told to just drive less.

I'm not talking about your neighbor in the rich suburbs who recreationally bought a huge vehicle they didn't need and are complaining about gas.

People aged 18-30 exist in mass quantities in America.

Edited by Vegas64

And pack their own lunch.

According to leftist hot takes.

What I love is the “stupid libtard millennials and their avocado toast” crowd is now outraged by the cost side of an under performing economy (they mocked millennials when they noted the shortcomings of the opportunity side).

Irony was clearly murdered years ago.
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Incredulity said:

Anyone know where I can get 2 for 1 coupons for gasoline?

That would be helpful.

Biden sets the price of gas with a little wheel under his desk. He set it on High because he hates America.  

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Incredulity said:

And pack their own lunch.

According to leftist hot takes.

To cover the extra 35 in gas you’re spending now, you can absolutely make that up with packing your own lunch. We’re not talking about buying a house, we’re focused on this 35 dollars of yours.

7 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

To cover the extra 35 in gas you’re spending now, you can absolutely make that up with packing your own lunch. We’re not talking about buying a house, we’re focused on this 35 dollars of yours.

We are all moving downtown and, “choosing to drive less”.  Try to keep up.

• Fuck You 1

50 minutes ago, Vegas64 said:

Do you guys hear yourselves? 

"Just drive less".

Add it to the greatest Baby Boomer compilation. Other hits include:

Just get a better paying job.

Just stop eating out as much.

Just cut back on buying Starbucks.

Just learn to code.

Just put back some money for savings every month.

It takes zero dollars to look for a better job on LinkedIn and Indeed, if you want to improve your income

It takes zero money to learn how to code, if that is the next career choice you want to pursue

It takes zero skills to pack your own lunch or cut down on Starbucks , if the extra 35 dollar cost of gas affects you now.

it takes some self control to change your driving habits and extend gas if you want do the bare minimum.

50 minutes ago, Vegas64 said:

I'm talking about people who are driving a 2010 Nissan Sentra or a 2016 Kia Soul or something because it's all we can afford being told to just drive less because gas (everything really) being higher is painful and being told to just drive less.

I'm not talking about your neighbor in the rich suburbs who recreationally bought a huge vehicle they didn't need and are complaining about gas.

People aged 18-30 exist in mass quantities in America.

Yeah I agree with you and you won’t hear me telling anyone to drive less.  I also won’t get snarky with a bootstraps rebuttal.  

The disparity between CoL and wages in this country has been a long-brewing issue, combined with lack of social programs to help out and zero ownership in the general business community.  There is no short term answer.  

I was pissed off recently to see the fuckin Jimmy Johns app now has a tip function…I’m angry not because I’m being asked to pay more for a commodity sandwich (every single JJs I’ve been in has Costco-esque levels of cool people working there), but because it tells me the larger corporation is asking me to supplement their employees wages because they’re too cheap to pay them a fair wage or too pussy to raise prices.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, StassneyHorn said:

It takes zero dollars to look for a better job on LinkedIn and Indeed, if you want to improve your income

It takes zero money to learn how to code, if that is the next career choice you want to pursue

It takes zero skills to pack your own lunch or cut down on Starbucks , if the extra 35 dollar cost of gas affects you now.

it takes some self control to change your driving habits and extend gas if you want do the bare minimum.

Bootstrap Leftists are my favorite Leftists.

• Fuck You 1

• immamac changed the title to Joe Biden 2022: Enter Dark Brandon