Joe Biden 2022: Enter Dark Brandon

Longboard Horn

13 hours ago, Vegas64 said:

To bring back the topic on Biden and the campaign promise of student loan forgiveness. Sounds like the $10k isn't such a bad figure if this is true:

@Vegas64 - you have posted excerpts from articles many times over the last couple of weeks without linking to the source. Can you please add a link when you do so? I am not in any way trying to imply you are selectively editing or misleading but it would be nice to read more of what any given article says.

41 minutes ago, Serak The Preparer said:

@Vegas64 - you have posted excerpts from articles many times over the last couple of weeks without linking to the source. Can you please add a link when you do so? I am not in any way trying to imply you are selectively editing or misleading but it would be nice to read more of what any given article says.

Sure thing; I generally read blurbs and summaries through news aggregator or substack/newsletters, is why. But to the OP on the student loan break down, it was from WP from 2 days ago:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/education/2022/05/22/student-loan-borrowers/

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, Serak The Preparer said:

This is a common complaint of donkeyturkeymonkeyratcigarchewcigarettejuul.

Edited by bolverk
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

I'll reserve the break room for all of our Fiscally Conservative/ Socially Liberal voters that totally exist for cake n ice cream...

Today’s CBO report projects that the deficit this year will fall by $1.7 trillion—the single largest nominal reduction in the federal deficit in American history. With that historic reduction, our deficit this year will be lower than CBO projected it would be before passage of the American Rescue Plan. That means that our strong economic recovery, powered by President Biden’s economic and vaccination policies, also improved our nation’s fiscal position and reduced our deficit. This progress wasn’t automatic or inevitable. It’s because this Administration has responsibly managed the pandemic, which allowed us to wind down emergency measures, combined with a significant increase in revenues stemming from an historically strong economic recovery. The Biden Administration is committed to building on this progress and continuing to responsibly reduce the deficit, which is an important part of the President’s plan to tackle inflation.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/briefing-room/2022/05/25/statement-from-omb-director-shalanda-young-on-congressional-budget-office-report-projecting-historic-deficit-reduction/

Biden celebrates Fourth of July as covid risks loom - The Washington Post

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

On 5/26/2022 at 2:43 PM, StassneyHorn said:

I'll reserve the break room for all of our Fiscally Conservative/ Socially Liberal voters that totally exist for cake n ice cream...

Today’s CBO report projects that the deficit this year will fall by $1.7 trillion—the single largest nominal reduction in the federal deficit in American history. With that historic reduction, our deficit this year will be lower than CBO projected it would be before passage of the American Rescue Plan. That means that our strong economic recovery, powered by President Biden’s economic and vaccination policies, also improved our nation’s fiscal position and reduced our deficit. This progress wasn’t automatic or inevitable. It’s because this Administration has responsibly managed the pandemic, which allowed us to wind down emergency measures, combined with a significant increase in revenues stemming from an historically strong economic recovery. The Biden Administration is committed to building on this progress and continuing to responsibly reduce the deficit, which is an important part of the President’s plan to tackle inflation.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/briefing-room/2022/05/25/statement-from-omb-director-shalanda-young-on-congressional-budget-office-report-projecting-historic-deficit-reduction/

Have any of the resident dotard bootlickers ever refuted any of these deficit reduction reports?  Aren't they supposed to care about fiscal responsibility?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

On 5/26/2022 at 4:43 PM, StassneyHorn said:

But muh gas pumps! 

WTG, Joe! 

Edited by Underdog
  • Fuck You 1

On 5/27/2022 at 4:46 PM, Biff Tannen said:

Have any of the resident dotard bootlickers ever refuted any of these deficit reduction reports?  Aren't they supposed to care about fiscal responsibility?

lol, got a random neg from one of them for this.  two days later.  @4doorsMoreWhores you gonna say anything or just throw random negs, you fucking pussy?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

The unemployment rate in 17 states concentrated in the Midwest, South and Mountain West reached a record low in April, a sign of an unusually tight labor market.

https://www-wsj-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/17-states-where-unemployment-is-at-record-lows-11653816600

17 states at all-time lows. MY GOD, WHAT IS THIS MAN DOING

Joe Biden, The Ice Cream-Eating, Aviator-Wearing, Money-Wielding Hero  America Deserves | GQ

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, StassneyHorn said:

Donkeys obsession with BT will always be weird

pretty sure they are one in the same. might be different personalities but same meat suit. also pretty impressive RJ has been with us for less than 30 days and already a third of the way to his next bannination. dipshit

Is this the thread we come to talk about how much of a failure Joe Biden is at President? 

Cuz homeboy is failing spectacularly hard as of late (Save the "But Ukraine!" shit, any decent human would have done as good or better than Joey B).

Apparently, we elected a fucking idiot who isn't qualified to be president, but at least he isn't fucking evil right? 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 5/29/2022 at 7:23 PM, Biff Tannen said:

So that’s a no I guess.  Pussy. 

He hasn't made a post since melting down about the new auto mod thing immamac put in. His brain is completely broken, it's smoothed out to the point where it's as polished as the machined plutonium core of a thermonuclear weapon. I'd be surprised if he ever made another post with words in it.

• Fuck You 1

9 minutes ago, immamac said:

Is this the thread we come to talk about how much of a failure Joe Biden is at President? 

Cuz homeboy is failing spectacularly hard as of late (Save the "But Ukraine!" shit, any decent human would have done as good or better than Joey B).

Apparently, we elected a fucking idiot who isn't qualified to be president, but at least he isn't fucking evil right? 

It'd be nice if we stopped letting feckless/stupid old people be President/Senators/licensed drivers but freedom and all that shit

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, immamac said:

is this satire?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

He hasn't made a post since melting down about the new auto mod thing immamac put in. His brain is completely broken, it's smoothed out to the point where it's as polished as the machined plutonium core of a thermonuclear weapon. I'd be surprised if he ever made another post with words in it.

what's smoother? his brain or Dave Chappelle's balls?

20 minutes ago, immamac said:

Are you complaining that we got pretty much exactly what we all expected when we voted for him in 2020?

22 minutes ago, immamac said:

sure, go ahead. talk about it. what a weird post.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

serious question: is that what you truly believe about Biden? like really and truly?

doctor who GIF

Glad we got this thread back on track. My post worked. 

35 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Are you complaining that we got pretty much exactly what we all expected when we voted for him in 2020?

Complained then. Will still complain now. Its not weird to want a functioning executive office in America. 

Just now, immamac said:

doctor who GIF

Glad we got this thread back on track. My post worked. 

Complained then. Will still complain now. Its not weird to want a functioning executive office in America. 

That question wasn't for you, but ok, please enlighten us on what he is not doing to your satisfaction - especially when compared to his predecessor. 

2 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

serious question: is that what you truly believe about Biden? like really and truly?

I think he's not Trump and that's all he needed to be, especially once Clyburn decided to back him. 

I was a little callous however I do not think he is particularly bright (his grades and educational performance would back me up there).  He's also clearly working with what I'll refer to as old person issues.  I know it's been memed but it's not just a stutter.

• Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to Joe Biden 2022: Enter Dark Brandon