2021 CFP National Title: Georgia vs Bama

Helobious

3 minutes ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

Bennett is just an average QB and I'm very surprised Smart couldn't recruit better given he's got badasses at all positions. 

Bama is really missing Williams, the INT and the dropped pass by 84 earlier.  Bama should be up much more. 

GA DLine is monster, but Bama's OL is even more MONSTER.  Texas gets to have them in 9 months + Bryce Young. Yah!!

My god the DL and OL on both teams are just FUCKING MASSIVE. 

We will be even more monsterer 

3 minutes ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

Bennett is just an average QB and I'm very surprised Smart couldn't recruit better given he's got badasses at all positions. 

Bama is really missing Williams, the INT and the dropped pass by 84 earlier.  Bama should be up much more. 

GA DLine is monster, but Bama's OL is even more MONSTER.  Texas gets to have them in 9 months + Bryce Young. Yah!!

My god the DL and OL on both teams are just FUCKING MASSIVE. 

spacer.png

Wonder what they decided was difference between that fumble and the Ga defensive TD that was called incomplete pass?
Well yes, clearly when your arm never gets above your waist and you flick the ball down towards the ground that's a pass, but when your arm is cocked and moving forward that's clearly a fumble... Said no one ever, except these refs... Jesus, this is unwatchable.

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

• Hook 'Em 1