Hello from the Netherlands

Jörgen

23 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Another hint might be why the fuck would a Dutchman choose Surly as his website to follow American football and why would he then post on the politics board instead of sports?

I came here because I love Dallas Cowboys and then saw Texas Longhorns and I love old west America movies. I learned English a lot from watching my favorite American movies over and over which is Tombstone. I stream video of them and always only find in English. 

2 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

There are only two things I can't stand in this world.  People who are intolerant of other people's cultures...  And the Dutch.

It seems America is intolerant of own cultures 

15 hours ago, Jörgen said:

I apologize I did not mean to offense with my question I just asking because I do not understand why a country that is so rich and great and has great things like America would hurt itself by choosing a fat stupid baboon to lead it. I love to go to America some day but why if you have so much money and so many things are you always shooting each other and fighting with each other? I do not understand 

Well in this country we have democracy and all the freedoms in the world and even though we embarrass ourselves from time to time, our ways and means make us a super power.

We can't explain why grown men would give 75 million dollars to someone that looks like they inhabit middle earth to coach sports in a town where having relations with a sheep is not only overlooked, but encouraged.

The Constitution that made this nation great has a few bad consequences that's hard to explain. I'm sure it frightens you. You're Norwegian. It frightens us as well. 

Edited by BurntOrangeCrush
  • Like 1

Sorry I do not watch much funny movies. Must go to sleep now will go back to looking at Dallas Cowboys page. It is hard to see information on American football except on internet here. Thank you for replies

5 hours ago, Jörgen said:

Hi Surly. I found your site because I am a fan of American football and I noticed the section here on the politics so I signed to ask question. Sorry my English is bad but why did America want to look like a fool to rest of world? Here in the Netherlands you are thought to be little spoiled child who is fat and lazy and too stupid to handle business like men so you get fat and lazy and stupid president because he is like you. I have never been to America but why has it gotten so bad? Is there a lot of stupid people everywhere now? 

Oy vey.......  the troll is strong.

7 hours ago, Jörgen said:

Yes. My father is from Apeldoorn and my mother from Bielefeld. I was named after my mother's father and his father and his father. My older brother Maartje is named after my father. 

So you’re Freda’s Boss?

I apologize I did not mean to offense with my question I just asking because I do not understand why a country that is so rich and great and has great things like America would hurt itself by choosing a fat stupid baboon to lead it. I love to go to America some day but why if you have so much money and so many things are you always shooting each other and fighting with each other? I do not understand 

Because we like to party

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jörgen said:

Hi Surly. I found your site because I am a fan of American football and I noticed the section here on the politics so I signed to ask question. Sorry my English is bad but why did America want to look like a fool to rest of world? Here in the Netherlands you are thought to be little spoiled child who is fat and lazy and too stupid to handle business like men so you get fat and lazy and stupid president because he is like you. I have never been to America but why has it gotten so bad? Is there a lot of stupid people everywhere now? 

Good evening Sir, my name is Steve. I come from a rough area. I used to be addicted to crack but now I am off it and trying to stay clean. That is why I am selling magazine subscriptions.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Sorry I do not watch much funny movies. Must go to sleep now will go back to looking at Dallas Cowboys page. It is hard to see information on American football except on internet here. Thank you for replies

Yeah, well fuck you and your long track skating dominance.

Sweet sock idea! You fucked up by forgetting about the time zone and not using English as a Dutchmen would at all.

Oh well. 

The Netherlands is beautiful though, too bad they got a bad case of the mind virus over there. Their tax dollars are going to pay for a statue of the "fallen white man" to signal the end of the West. Hilarious how successful and how much extra money you have to have to be able to pay for a tribute of your own collective suicide. Probably won't ever get built, whoever created the renderings somehow patched together shadows from about 4 different suns.

http://sictransitgloriamundi.nl/

Street-View_FINAL_v1.1-768x1031.jpg

We do really dumb shit sometimes just to make it interesting.
Watch as we elect a complete fucking moron President and come out barely unscathed.
We’re spoiled bastards.

Why do you keep bringing up 2008 and 2016?
  • Haha 1

Hey Joergen, if you are really Dutch, please say something in Dutch.

And by "say something in Dutch", I specifically request that you do a translation of this:

"Possum up de 'simmon tree

Raccoon on de ground

Raccoon say to Possum

'Shake dem 'simmons down!'

Shake dem 'simmons down, boy

Shake dem 'simmons down

Possum up de 'simmon tree

Raccoon on de ground."

Of course, as a true native Dutch speaker, I expect better than an autotranslated attempt here. I'd like rhymes (in Dutch), maybe a little rural Dutch dialect to mirror the feel of the original, als du blieft. Thank you for the time and effort.

• Like 3

Roodborstje tikt tegen het raam 

Tik tik tik lat mij erin, lat mij erin

'T is buiten koud en te guur naar mijn zin

Hello surly at work 2 am funny you responded so much. Is Texas really western like people wear funny hats and boots everywhere? Like John Wayne movies? I looked at news and see you habe more shootings at your school. You have angry children is it because they are fat?

Edited by Jörgen
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Jörgen said:

Hello surly at work 2 am funny you responded so much. Is Texas really western like people wear funny hats and boots everywhere? Like John Wayne movies? I looked at news and see you habe more shootings at your school. You have angry children is it because they are fat?

How's your Frisian?

Roodborstje tikt tegen het raam  Tik tik tik lat mij erin, lat mij erin

Sugar

Ah, honey, honey

You are my candy girl

And you got me wanting you

Honey

Ah, sugar, sugar

You are my candy girl

And you got me wanting you

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Jörgen said:

Arjen laughs at your attempt. 

Well, let's see. There are few racial slurs for the Dutch, because the word Dutch in front of anything is a slur.  Let's revisit WWII, or as it's know in the Netherlands, the 4 day war.  When the country fell (did I mention that took 4 days) the Monarch and most of the government fled to London.  Ok, not so weird the Royal family is composed of cowards.  The weird part is that this royal family is still in power.  Apparently nobody in the Netherlands care.   Don't worry though, once Muslims are in the majority in your country, they'll know what to do with the royal family. And you want to tell us how to run our country. PIss off.  We'll watch what you do, and do the opposite and come out ahead.

• Fuck You 1