Your favorite Gene Hackman performance

GhostOfTomJoad

6 hours ago, Jerry Callo said:

Looking back at some clips, I now know what started the whole adventure in the first place.  Check out the ship's captain:

spacer.png

Surely you can't be serious?  

I am serious, and don't call be Shirley.

On 2/28/2022 at 7:25 AM, Red Five said:

That Viral Gene Hackman Photo is Actually Two Years Old

He's a giant dickhead. He bought property all around a family/kids camp in New Mexico that has been operating for 80+ years. They've been taking deaf/handicapped/orphaned kids on horseback rides and hikes through some of the shared trails since before WW2. He put up new fences blocking all shared trail access and told everyone from the camp to fuck off. Fuck him.

8 hours ago, South Austin said:

I guess its a tie between Mississippi Burning and Hoosiers.

A few have mentioned, but I thought he was the best part of The Firm.

And, "You heard me, Coltrane." 

Have to add The Birdcage, though that’s really more Nathan Lane, Robin Williams and Hank Azaria. But Hackman was great in makeup and a dress. 

2 hours ago, rage-a-holic said:

He's a giant dickhead. He bought property all around a family/kids camp in New Mexico that has been operating for 80+ years. They've been taking deaf/handicapped/orphaned kids on horseback rides and hikes through some of the shared trails since before WW2. He put up new fences blocking all shared trail access and told everyone from the camp to fuck off. Fuck him.

That's just Norman Dale trying to toughen up the kids for the season.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, rage-a-holic said:

Celebrity Death Pool - 2021 - Daily Texan - Surly Horns

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

I Never Sang for my Father

Based I play of same name. Caught it at 3 am on some broadcast movie channel when I couldn't sleep.

He's fucking excellent in it.

so the Hackman-Caine theory is true after all?