OK, Laptop was real. MSM corruption

4 hours ago, cactusflinthead said:

He hasn't been back since he started this thread. 

PAC used to post in the baseball subforum and knew a lot about the intricacies of H.S. showcase baseball. I am pretty sure he wasn't a Russian but just an avid Fox News viewer. Based on the late night ranting I am assuming copious amounts of alcohol were involved. My theory is he woke up the next day and realized he needed to make some serious life changes.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, F250 said:

PAC used to post in the baseball subforum and knew a lot about the intricacies of H.S. showcase baseball. I am pretty sure he wasn't a Russian but just an avid Fox News viewer. Based on the late night ranting I am assuming copious amounts of alcohol were involved. My theory is he woke up the next day and realized he needed to make some serious life changes.

LMAO. Yeah, that's what happened.

On 3/24/2022 at 5:09 PM, henrygandorf said:

and in case you're keeping score at home, consider who started the whole "red state" and "blue state" nonsense.  consider who made a point of calling out and going after liberal areas and conservative areas, geographically.  tell me which presidents went into press conferences and talked about the political affiliation of local officials, mayors and the like.  who talked about sending aid to certain states over other states and the reason for doing so.  who wanted a transactional relationship with certain states and their governors.

think about when this all really became a "team sport".  i'll wait here.  probably for a long time.

Fox News started the whole red state blue state thing. And it was done by design.

LOL, the CR brigade hates this thread. Laptop was real. It wasnt a russian disinformation campaign. Family ties to China real. MSM covering up this story before an election real. Here is the deal. MSM killed the story about a potential tie to with millions involved with China and Ukraine of the president's son who Hunter had meet with Ukrainian oligarchs (pics you have seen). China paid Hunter millions. Seems like the president maybe be compromised potentially due to at least family ties? Who is the "big man"? We know. It was all true. HUGE story but killed because orange man bad, It isnt super disturbing it was under the rug by MSM even social media to anyone? In fact you got blocked by social media even if you shared the story. Thats really scary to me. Seriously. The ends justify the means....

Edited by Passive Aggressive Coach
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 16

On 3/26/2022 at 5:15 PM, F250 said:

BTW my son showed out 3 weeks ago at his PBR and he is now as a soph being recruited by the Big South schools. JMU prospect camp. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 8

My son is super public so dont care. Not really doxxing since i did it to myself and these pics are out there. He is 16 and on every recruiting site. thread went sideways Proud of him! anyway, this was one of the worst censorships if not the worst censorships of a story ever by the media. If it isn't clear by now even the hardest CR types MSM/social media is fixing it for you then you need i dunno. BTW I am a UT grad 1996.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 12

9 minutes ago, AnotherUTFan said:

Made it 10 days.

So laptop real or not? Did social media and MSM kill the story? Russian conspiracy as 50 FBI/CIA intelligence people said it was in their signed document. Honest questions. Seems super bad.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 14

On 3/26/2022 at 12:10 PM, cactusflinthead said:

He hasn't been back since he started this thread. 

This thread I knew would be hot topic. I am a smoker food guy and you can see my work, This thread is about to get me banned from here. I am very negative on the reps. I knew starting this would kill me. Didnt care it is true what happened.  Anyway, on reddit I am in an awesome smoked meat group. This site is run by ultra libs, Shaggy was awesome. It was 50/50 conservatives v libs. Now like 90/10 ultra libs including mods. I only found solace in the smoking group. BTW I am tjhooker! The scat bomber.  I was crowd sourced by the penelope a while ago as PAC1. I am also about to get crowdsourced here again by the collective. CR won't allow me to exist.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 15

On 3/20/2022 at 3:15 AM, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

How horrible is this for any democracy? Trump was right. Story was deleted from all media right before the election. I know the CR here will defend it but this is one of the worst things ever in an election. Laptop was all real but all stories got scrubbed and even the NY post got banned from social media,  CBS needs to apologize to Trump. Trump was right all the time. I wont even post his speeches to the UN and NATO. He was right on it all in his rough way (different subject).

CR defend what happened...

Before I get crowdsourced again. The laptop was real and this is at best a disgrace, Likely, all hands on deck! Get orange man OUT!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 14

17 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

Another random batch of posts at 11:00 am Moscow time. Weird. 

Stay with the putin posts you bot. I literally showed you pics of my oldest son. I love the replies by CR peeps. It isnt even you're wrong. Just russian. BTW I have donated to Ukrainian cause. Idiot,

Donate here like I did. Dont give to red cross. That's another issue like the united way. 90% iof the $ goes to execs.

I did crypto but I am sure you hate that.

https://www.comebackalive.in.ua/

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 10

On 3/26/2022 at 5:15 PM, F250 said:

LOL I am not russian. this thread is true. I have donated crypto to Ukraine.  2 times. You just cant believe a conservative is in baseball which is like 90% of dads. You must be the outsider.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 9

13 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Why would you come back to this trash can of a thread and try to fix it by posting pics of your kid? 

I started the thread but I'm a Russian operative so probably not. BTW I didnt bring him up. F250 did. He should stay in is PPV lane . he knows what I am talking about. lul

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 9

CNN wont bring it back but seeing them even admitting the laptop is real is majestic. the son of the potential president was at best just taking $ from Ukraine and China. This is deal if you have a family member like your son maybe a crook are you compromised as a presidential candidate? We never got to discuss millions transferred to Hunter because MSM and social media shut the story down as russian disinformation. no CR peeps have an issue with this? I can't even describe the almost soviet stuff I talked about like how that was with my buds, I was right,

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 8

I too am skeptical of the contents of Hunter Biden's laptop and his possible ties to foreign governments.  Only reason I gave the Biden family a pass was to rid the nation of the cancer that is Donald Trump.  Perhaps a sweeping, but fair, investigation should commence into Hunter.  What's that?  It already has.  Good, good.  If only we had that type of expedience on other domestic matters...

Also, really fucking weird P.A.C., to post pics of your kid at this hour.  Not sure the long game, but you do you.  I'm up late/early because one of mine isn't feeling well (flu bug running rampant through her school).  Tossing and turning.  You know the drill.  Wouldn't occur to me post photos though on a political thread.  But here we all are.

24 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Lol. This guy. I’m only up because I had a fucked up dream and can’t go back to sleep. Can’t the Bobs figure out where this guy is posting from?

Was it the one where Uncle Leo is doing pullups and has "Jerry" and "Hello" tattoo'd on his knuckles and "Brentano's" tattoo'd on his shoulder blade?  That's so weird, I had a dream about doing pullups as well.  

Alright, Underdog's buying.  Where we going?  

3 hours ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

This thread I knew would be hot topic. I am a smoker food guy and you can see my work, This thread is about to get me banned from here. I am very negative on the reps. I knew starting this would kill me. Didnt care it is true what happened.  Anyway, on reddit I am in an awesome smoked meat group. This site is run by ultra libs, Shaggy was awesome. It was 50/50 conservatives v libs. Now like 90/10 ultra libs including mods. I only found solace in the smoking group. BTW I am tjhooker! The scat bomber.  I was crowd sourced by the penelope a while ago as PAC1. I am also about to get crowdsourced here again by the collective. CR won't allow me to exist.  

Cry more, cunt. 

• Haha 4

PAC seems like he needs help.  Congrats on your son and his success but plastering him on a Hunter Biden thread is really weird.  You may have some issues you shouldn’t involve your family in.

No offense dude but real life is calling you back from Fox News fantasy land.  Try living there at little while and disconnect from TV.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Hefeweizen said:

PAC seems like he needs help.  Congrats on your son and his success but plastering him on a Hunter Biden thread is really weird.  You may have some issues you shouldn’t involve your family in.

No offense dude but real life is calling you back from Fox News fantasy land.  Try living there at little while and disconnect from TV.

yeah, definitely a:

Reaction Surprised GIF

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

Before I get crowdsourced again. The laptop was real and this is at best a disgrace, Likely, all hands on deck! Get orange man OUT!

Lmao. Haven't you heard? Immamac will give you rep if you cry to him loud enough and claim victimization.

But seriously dude. Who the fuck wakes up at 3AM and start posting pics of their kid and ranting while everyone is sleeping? Must be one of those crazy CR posters @Moby Ric has been so concerned about

• Haha 1

Yes, but remember Moby Ric is completely apolitical and doesn't even know what political parties or FoxNews is.  However, he is on here at all hours of the night warning us that we are in an evil cesspool in which he claims to know nothing about.

4 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

He posted pics of a kid. Him actually being dad in any sense of the word is less than established. 

I'm not convinced he's an undercover agent sent down here to infiltrate a bunch of broken brained assholes. Drunk posting at 3AM is where I am betting. 

I have been drunk enough to post gibberish, but not enough to drag family in here. 

7 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

I'm not convinced he's an undercover agent sent down here to infiltrate a bunch of broken brained assholes. Drunk posting at 3AM is where I am betting. 

I have been drunk enough to post gibberish, but not enough to drag family in here. 

Personally, I think someone took over an inactive account. But sure, drunken posting every couple of weeks at the exact same time is also possible. Though I'm not sure it is more likely. 

I got into an hourlong back and forth with him on the Board Discussion thread about Wheeler and the old LFZ days.  He seems to know enough that I think it's still him, but the book order and the kids pics are just fucking weird all the way around.  Then again, I've been up since 3am with one of my own munchkins and I have no idea what's happening right now.  Underdog and Biff were supposed to meet me for breakfast, but I'm ready for lunch and a nap. 

Haven’t and won’t read this the full thread but is there anyone that doesn’t think Hunter is a POS? I haven’t read any story about him in a positive light. And he would be far from the first politician family member to make money from foreign companies hoping for favors. Obama is the only recent president that didn’t have this type of scandal.

I don't know about social media because I don't partake.  But, if you're bitching about social media censorship, you are probably a cunt, just like the people that bitch about rep here.

Clearly, the "MSM" reported whatever facts there were at the time.  Including the letter from the intel people.  CNN also reported in December 2020 that Hunter was under investigation.  https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/09/politics/hunter-biden-tax-investigtation/index.html

So most of this is utter and complete bullshit.

No one could have credibly said "the laptop is real" in the fall of 2020.  It was real in the sense that it was a laptop, but there wasn't sufficient information to confirm or deny its authenticity or its contents.

Now, apparently, there is.

There is still a massive debate as to whether the contents of the laptop prove any complicity by Joey Two Scoops with Hunter's drug-addled schemes.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 2

People don’t react well to this stuff because of the double standard.  We have a metric shit ton of stuff 10x this bad about Trump and his family, and Rs gleefully vote for him nonetheless.  Something comes out half vetted about a Biden and Rs trumpet it because they know principled people will care.  Unfortunately those people also are aware it is all being done in service of those that want worse. 

• Hook 'Em 7

4 hours ago, Passive Aggressive Coach said:

CNN wont bring it back but seeing them even admitting the laptop is real is majestic. the son of the potential president was at best just taking $ from Ukraine and China. This is deal if you have a family member like your son maybe a crook are you compromised as a presidential candidate? We never got to discuss millions transferred to Hunter because MSM and social media shut the story down as russian disinformation. no CR peeps have an issue with this? I can't even describe the almost soviet stuff I talked about like how that was with my buds, I was right,

This is dogshit.  You should be ashamed of yourself.  As proven above, CNN "admitted" that Hunter was under investigation in December 2020.

And fuck you for making me defend CNN. 🖕🖕

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 2