OK, Laptop was real. MSM corruption

44 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

Really, It was literally implied that I'm a Dipshit gullible Russian Asset

You belong to that club.  I have no idea about the bona fides of your eligibility to belong.  But keep on with the white nationalism and voter suppression and fear mongering of the old and dim and armed insurrection party.   Because Hunter Biden. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Sawbonz said:

Totalitarianism is when someone gases his constituents so he can take a photo op in front of a church.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/police-clear-lafayette-park-area-trump-hold-bible/story?id=78171712

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/06/09/park-police-lafayette-square/

Not exactly right leaning publications but please continue.

5 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

Yes, they report the findings given to them by Interior Department Inspector General Mark Greenblatt, nominated by Trump. Surely even you would agree that Trump was not known for nominating strong, ethically-sound and independent thinkers.

It could be true, I don't know, but I sure as hell am not going to take anything said by anyone appointed by Trump at face value.

Edited by Serak The Preparer
  • Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

No, didn't read that and most likely won't, sorry, have other things going on at the moment. 

Lol, how incredibly chickenshit. Just dropping in to whine about bEIng CaNcElleD and refusing to actually engage with any substantive points. No notes, it's fantastic and I love it.

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, wildcat09 said:

Lol, how incredibly chickenshit. Just dropping in to whine about bEIng CaNcElleD and refusing to actually engage with any substantive points. No notes, it's fantastic and I love it.

Happy now, JFC, I'm at work and need to do thinks you know, work related.

• Fuck You 8

1 minute ago, Longhornlove said:

Happy now, JFC, I'm at work and need to do thinks you know, work related.

Of course you're at work. We all are. You think most of us would be posting on Surly if we had anything more enjoyable to be doing at the moment? The thing to do if something comes up at work that you actually gotta get done this minute is to just not post until you've got time to actually engage. Unless you're actually just interested in whining or trolling.

• Haha 1

Just now, aggie08 said:

Then shut the fuck up. See, is that so hard?

Fuck you, this is the mentality I'm talking about. This place is insufferable and has the appropriate reputation as a cesspool. I will leave you guys in your sand box where you call all agree with each other and pos rep the fuck out of each other. Congrats, later.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 18

This shit always cracks me up. When dipshits like this throw around words like totalitarianism and censorship to describe the left. The two words that immediately come to my mind when I think about the Democratic party are feckless and weak. They don't even have the power to keep a blatant white supremacist and someone who, on camera, had accosted school shooting survivors from being a fucking United States Congresswoman. But, yeah, they're figuring out ways to silence Longhornlove from being an idiot on the internet.

Edited by aggie08
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 2

27 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

This shit always cracks me up. When dipshits like this throw around words like totalitarianism and censorship to describe the left. The two words that immediately come to my mind when I think about the Democratic party are feckless and weak. They don't even have the power to keep a blatant white supremacist and someone who, on camera, had accosted school shooting survivors from being a fucking United States Congresswoman. But, yeah, they're figuring out ways to silence Longhornlove from being an idiot on the internet.

Meanwhile in reality Dems can't bother to even push back when multiple GOP senators spend multiple days basically calling Ketanji Brown Jackson a pedophile, and Durbin in fact let them go over their allotted time to do it!

48 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

Fuck you, this is the mentality I'm talking about. This place is insufferable and has the appropriate reputation as a cesspool. I will leave you guys in your sand box where you call all agree with each other and pos rep the fuck out of each other. Congrats, later.

Look man, don't run away. When you've got some free time (not tonight, because Arizona/UH means I'm going to be getting extraordinarily drunk) I'll be happy to engage with you about totalitarianism in modern America. I'll gladly lay out the multiple definitions of fascism and explain, with supporting evidence, how they all fit the modern Republican party. Then I'll gladly explain why judgment from your former friends who don't want to hang out with you any more because you keep bitching about trans shit isn't actually totalitarianism at all, it's just peer pressure. You know, that thing we've all dealt with every day of our lives since beginning kindergarten.  

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, sidis said:

welp, this thread is now completely worth all the horseshit that i semi-waded through because it corrected an erroneous presumption i have been making this whole time.

i have spent the last ten years operating under the assumption that wildcat09 was a kstate guy...but he's a fucking arizona guy.

huh.  so many mike stoops and kevin sumlin opportunities missed.

Dan. Buckner.

2 hours ago, Longhornlove said:

Cry more, cunt. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

4 hours ago, Longhornlove said:

ok, now do the rest of his post.  i assume you read it, it was only like 4 sentences.

6 hours ago, Longhornlove said:

Not surprised you feel this way honestly. This is what our world has become and it is driven from the MSM and the Democrat party. The left doesn't have foreign or domestic enemies, it has political enemies. If I disagree with you, I'm canceled, de-platformed, silenced, labeled a racist, Russian Agent, homophobe, transphobe and the list goes on. It is a form of totalitarianism and it is constantly applauded and cheered on. It is quite disturbing to me.

Totalitarianism is a form of government that attempts to assert total control over the lives of its citizens. It is characterized by strong central rule that attempts to control and direct all aspects of individual life through coercion and repression. It does not permit individual freedom.

i don't neg rep, seriously not sure if i ever have.  i made an exception in this case. 

really sucks that the fox news and limbaugh's of the world have done this to people (msm and democrat party lolol). 

trump openly spoke about his many political enemies, about those on witch hunts, those out to get him, those who were "never-trumpers" and who could not be trusted.  the last person to speak this way was nixon.  they both made covert and wide-fucking-out-in-the-open moves against those they perceived as enemies, and they were all political.

not sure nixon would've come out publicly and praised putin, but i assume no, he wouldn't have.  but sure, tell me again how dems only have political enemies.

• Hook 'Em 5

On 3/24/2022 at 12:43 PM, wildcat09 said:

Kind of the M.O. for these types isn't it.   

"sorry, I am too busy spreading disinformation and lies and faking outrage about something inconsequential to fact check"

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 3/24/2022 at 12:43 PM, Longhornlove said:

They need to have open dialogue about politics. I don't agree with the suppression of either side.

The entire republican party's platform is dedicated to suppression tactics pointed at the majority of the population of the United States.   If you support this party in anyway, then you are supporting oppression of women and the suppression of voters.   

• Hook 'Em 1

On 3/24/2022 at 1:39 PM, Longhornlove said:

No, didn't read that and most likely won't, sorry, have other things going on at the moment. 

A man who doesn't read great books has no advantage over a man who can't read great books.

• Hook 'Em 3

The entire republican party's platform is dedicated to suppression tactics pointed at the majority of the population of the United States.   If you support this party in anyway, then you are supporting oppression of women and the suppression of voters.   

But not white guys, so all good

On 3/24/2022 at 6:05 PM, henrygandorf said:

(msm and democrat party lolol). 

OG troll shibboleths. That rant was more of a troll culture madlib than anything resembling coherent or thoughtful.

Come on conservatives, I so desperately want to be a stodgy conservative pushing back against some of the troubling progressive trends, but the current conservative ethos is so unserious, incoherent, and dishonest, even when you’re right, you only make things worse.

Stop with the dramatic emoting and be the rational, thoughtful people you like to pretend to be. Be the rugged man’s men you fantasize about. You’re not a victim, you’re not being canceled, and your news source is also mainstream media, even if it’s not really news.

Stop selling yourself short. You’re the party of Lincoln, so stop acting like a bunch of fools. Stop debasing yourselves, stop breaking everything, and have some dignity.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

16 hours ago, Nivek said:

I’ve said it once and I will keep saying it:

If a primary part of your political platform is making it harder for people to vote, it’s because your ideas are unpopular and suck. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

I’ve said it once and I will keep saying it:
If a primary part of your political platform is making it harder for people to vote, it’s because your ideas are unpopular and suck. 
I would also add "and you have to rely on the electoral college to get your guy elected president".