Sweet 16

Wally Pryor

Just now, slorch said:

I'm inclined to believe you and Fontana.

In all honesty, now that Duke is past Tech, i will root for them and their West Point dude leading the charge.

Sparty played an incredibly good and tough game last weekend and Duke persevered and made the plays when it mattered. Same with Tech tonight.

Nothing Arkansas will do is going to keep Duke from the FF.

Just now, Ewreck10 said:

image.thumb.jpeg.971ba166a3117d52fc20739b73fd2e8b.jpegTake the L…

LOLz.  Dude has more fight and class in that raised finger than most folks on this board.

I respect him.  I love him.  I'm glad he's our coach.

Wreck em!!!

5 minutes ago, slorch said:

LOLz.  Dude has more fight and class in that raised finger than most folks on this board.

I respect him.  I love him.  I'm glad he's our coach.

Wreck em!!!

That’s rich. When I think of tech I immediately think of class.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Seriously. Folks here cheering for tech? Fuck tech. You guys buying into that sec conference pride shit early?

This board was for the most part pulling for Tech to win in the national championship game a few years ago. There isn’t much surly hate for Tech. 

1 minute ago, Macklemore said:

There isn’t much surly hate for Tech. 

If you spent some time on Twitter, you might have a different opinion.  You can't read one Texas sports tweet without having a Tceh troll talking shit.  Stuff like this:

Fuck them.

• Hook 'Em 3

I think we’re all friends with tech grads (god bless ‘em) who are not the white trash the besieged the stadium with the sole purpose of mother fucking our team off the bus. Granted, one of my best friends is a guy that went to that fame and revelled in it, but he didn’t say anything to me other than customary shit talk. 

as a whole, yes, fuck their fans and fuck tech, but I can’t really conjure that animosity when I’m dealing with my less smart friends that happened to go there. Is what it is I guess. Fuck tech, that being said. 

4 minutes ago, OU Sucks said:

If you spent some time on Twitter, you might have a different opinion.  You can't read one Texas sports tweet without having a Tceh troll talking shit.  Stuff like this:

Fuck them.

Lol at just 6 likes. You can find any random fan of any team talking shit. 

1 minute ago, Helobious said:

Lol at just 6 likes. You can find any random fan of any team talking shit. 

You clearly don't go on Twitter.  Virtually every single Texas sports tweet has multiple Tech trolls acting like clowns.  They even follow random Texas players like Brock, just to talk shit:

They're obsessed and pathetic.

• Hook 'Em 2

57 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Coach Rat embodies all that’s pure and good in amateur athletics, right?

Nice strawman. But k isn't a fucking psycho bitch with a wife that makes up bullshit race baiting bullshit. So in this comparison... yeah.... I'll take the rat. 

8 hours ago, slorch said:

I'm inclined to believe you and Fontana.

In all honesty, now that Duke is past Tech, i will root for them and their West Point dude leading the charge.

Tech gave away the game in the final minutes. You guys should be proud, but you have to be a little disappointed. Y'all had a real shot to win it all this year with that team considering what remains in the field. 

• Hook 'Em 1

40 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

When does tech raise the “we made the sweet 16 and we beat Texas twice this year” banner? Should be a fun ceremony. 

Well Texas is Tech’s Super Bowl. Reading trash talk from the losers in all categories (head to head and both tourneys progress) is weird. 

Put up ALL the banners. Ain’t no shame in winning. 

17 minutes ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

Tech gave away the game in the final minutes. You guys should be proud, but you have to be a little disappointed. Y'all had a real shot to win it all this year with that team considering what remains in the field. 

Yeah, this is the most heartbreaking aspect. Fuck that loser talk of almost winning. Slorch can root for Coach K and the Dukies, but I sure as hell won’t. As usual Tech had scoring droughts in the 2nd half. 

I feel like this, but replace Texas with Duke  

Edited by Tommy Shelby

56 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

When does tech raise the “we made the sweet 16 and we beat Texas twice this year” banner? Should be a fun ceremony. 

Hey, don’t forget the Baylor sweep and taking KU to overtime at PAH.

fill that fucking banner out if we’re gonna do it… Lol

about a week from now, a year ago; it felt like we might not even have five guys on scholarship for the 21/22 season.

Edited by slorch

7 hours ago, pops said:

Nice strawman. But k isn't a fucking psycho bitch with a wife that makes up bullshit race baiting bullshit. So in this comparison... yeah.... I'll take the rat. 

What do their wives have to do with anything?  I’m surprised you didn’t throw in an “uppity” in your comment.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

SC hung a banner and gave out rings for making the Elite 8 last year.  So pathetic.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, CowtownHorn said:

Yep. Hell of a run to the Sweet 16 beating a 14 and 11 seed. Impressive shit right there.

All you have is shade throwing, cocksucker.

tech was predicted to finish fifth in the big 12. They finished in the top 16 in the country. You betcha we’re proud of that.