Sweet 16

Wally Pryor

1 minute ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

It’s been dumb af for year too. Two hands on the ball is control not one Hand falling out of bounds. He didn’t even have control of his own body. Refs always get to interpret rules how they see it and all call it differently so it’s not like it’s “by the book”. 

It’s literally by the book

1 minute ago, hobbes2702 said:

He’s been terrible in this game but are you under the impression he won’t be a lottery pick?

Why would he be. Only has height. Worse skills than Bradley. I mean I know he will be a lottery pick but it will be wasted. He fucking sucks. 

49 minutes ago, Wally Pryor said:

Take it to the Texas game thread. 

46 minutes ago, taybo20 said:

Exactly. More bull shit fouls. But don’t let porterhouse see this

Lulz. Y’all are still bitching despite 17-15 FT lead by Cocks. Dipshits. 

I don’t know much about Painter. But this is totally ridiculous. St. Peters is a garbage team. If they play 20 times, Purdue wins 19. Painter’s substitution patterns have been awful. Williams is so much better than Edey. Painter has no plan for Ivey to get looks, and let his team shoot an indiscriminate number of 3s. Particularly that Slav with the terrible haircut. Nobody on Purdue should take a shot except Ivey and Williams. 

7 hours ago, Porterhouse said:

Funny. St. Peters has zero chance against Purdue. Largest point spread in Sweet 16 by far. 

Has anybody pointed this out yet? Talking in absolutes doesn’t usually work out. 

now get get back to buffing the wax build up off my shoes!!!!

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

It’s been dumb af for year too. Two hands on the ball is control not one Hand falling out of bounds. He didn’t even have control of his own body. Refs always get to interpret rules how they see it and all call it differently so it’s not like it’s “by the book”. 

The rule says “holding the ball” it doesn’t say “with 2 hands.”  When the ball comes to rest in the palm of your hand when saving the ball, that’s deemed as control.  It’s been that way for years and years and coaches know this.  I’m not trying to argue with you—just telling you what the rule is.  

Luckily on that play, the clock was at zeros so SPU got the ball anyway so it’s really a moot point.

• Hook 'Em 2