2022 Masters - The Return of Tiger

Jive Turkey

Bold Prediction:  Who goes on a run tomorrow?  I feel like Morikawa will.  He oofed it today but he's got that ability.  Not saying he's close enough to win now but might be close.

Which Scottie shows up?  The "I've been on FIRE, Jack!" or "Masters is slamming me mentally".  Looks like it was sort of getting to him in the back nine today.  I think it'll be a close win, whoever it is tomorrow, say by no more than 2.

8 minutes ago, MirrOlure said:

Is that a car alarm in the background?

All day long during the broadcast.

I’ve been 3 times and each time there were nearly constant car alarms near hole #4.

I can’t for the life of me figure out how ANGC puts up with it.  Given the completely manicured setting.

2 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

I’m pretty sure Augusta is plopped down in the middle of a lower middle class strip mall zone. So, probably?  

You’d think you were in Waco when you walk out the gates. Waffle House, Wendy’s, Kroger and of course the famous Hooter’s. 

• Hook 'Em 2

16 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

You’d think you were in Waco when you walk out the gates. Waffle House, Wendy’s, Kroger and of course the famous Hooter’s. 

well I've never had any luck getting tickets to ANGC ( but I've only entered the lottery for 20+ years), so maybe I should move to Waco since I'm used to the feeling of the shittier side of Augusta

Edited by Wally Fairway
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

well I've never had any luck getting tickets to ANGC ( but I've only entered the lottery for 20+ years), so maybe I should move to Waco since I'm used to the feeling of the shittier side of Augusta

ive been twice on freebie practice rounds. I think, you can get those tickets for $1000 fo $1500. 10000000% worth it. That course is the Vatican. Also be prepared to drop major $$$ at the merchandise tent. Next time I go back, I'm buying 12 golf polos and about 6 pullovers. that's $3000. You walk out of either major merchandise tent, ups and fed ex stands right there. they pack everything this care 

I'd 100% be down for a surly trip for a practice round 

Edited by tx 3 putt
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, tx 3 putt said:

ive been twice on freebie practice rounds. I think, you can get those tickets for $1000 fo $1500. 10000000% worth it. That course is the Vatican. Also be prepared to drop major $$$ at the merchandise tent. Next time I go back, I'm buying 12 golf polos and about 6 pullovers. that's $2500. 

I'd 100% be down for a surly trip for a practice round 

All I have to do is have a couple of my stonks hit and I'm down with that - @Harrison Stafford I'll get the tickets when UUUU or AMY decide to 🚀

• Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I do t understand finau. His hands are by his knees at setup. 

it’s like he was too tall for regular sized clubs but couldn’t afford longer ones, and never changed his swing. 

Tested his coach /cocky sniff. He finally texted back.  

Says it's a work in progress. He's been trying to get him shorter and more under control but maybe they've gone too far. 

16 minutes ago, Blotto said:

And Tiger looks like he is miserable out there

The more I watch him walk, bend, move on that leg the more I’m buying into the notion that he’s hiding a prosthetic.

and if so, the question is why?

Regardless, it’s amazing that he’s out there at all and I love what he said yesterday about not ever giving up. 

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, ConferenceRoom said:

Oh, are we still running with the amputation theory?

BlueTechsan out here spreading baseless conspiracy theories about Tiger sporting a prosthesis. Everyone knows Tiger is a lizard person and would simply regenerate his lower leg. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

44 minutes ago, BluTechsan said:

The more I watch him walk, bend, move on that leg the more I’m buying into the notion that he’s hiding a prosthetic.

and if so, the question is why?

Would you want CBS spending 4 days talking about your detachable penis? [6 Million $ Man sounds-sounds-sounds-sounds]

Edited by clapclapclap
Edit: dammit, 3putt
  • Haha 1