2022 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

9 minutes ago, Texas St. Armadillos said:

Mop up duty up 7-1.

Maybe up 17-1.

Or maybe have that 7-1 reversed. Down 6 with Marsh batting 9th ahead of Schwarber. that’s the only time I can see using him with the 3 batter minimum.  
him coming in with a 6 run lead having to face 3 batters isn’t a big enough cushion.

4 hours ago, Js1 said:

I don't think he'll be back.  Winning a WS or not this year, it seems Crane is willing to open the wallet when it's appropriate and Click doesn't want to (between what you posted and the trade deadline rumors that Crane wanted a big splash and Click wasn't aggressive enough/wouldn't commit the money that Crane was willing to pay)

If your boss says “We got the money, go and spend it.”, then why the fuck wouldn’t you?  Does Click enjoy tying his hands behind his back for no reason?

5 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

If your boss says “We got the money, go and spend it.”, then why the fuck wouldn’t you?  Does Click enjoy tying his hands behind his back for no reason?

Analytics guys said they’d suck with their age. They gave zero consideration to the clubhouse. I’m guessing he had other ideas on how to spend. Whoops. 

33 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Who yall got for WS MVP?

I am feeling 2 Breggy bombs tonight to get it started off right and Bregman taking it down when it is all said and done

Altuve.  Can't keep a good man down.

Edited by WBT
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1