WTF and How? Raping a monitor lizard. Yes, a monitor lizard.

crash_davis

18 hours ago, F250 said:

So many questions.

Why? Who's idea? At any point did you consider that this was a terrible idea? Were you watching other dudes bang a lizard? Why not a goat? A lizard? What the fuck?

Well first of all you've got to be locked in.  You can't half-ass sex with a monitor lizard.  No sir.

You've gotta want it.  

Then you come up with a plan.  And it's gotta be fucking solid.  Not some Putin 3day war bullshit.  I'm talking Oceans 11 quality. 

I assume there is some slight of hand involved and maybe a chicken carcass. 

However, those are all guesses. 

Unfortunately, I was able to find a site  (how is this fucking thing hasn't been shut down yet is beyond me) with people who get off on this kind of shit.

NSFW

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Post Oak said:

Well first of all you've got to be locked in.  You can't half-ass sex with a monitor lizard.  No sir.

You've gotta want it.  

Then you come up with a plan.  And it's gotta be fucking solid.  Not some Putin 3day war bullshit.  I'm talking Oceans 11 quality. 

Unfortunately, I was able to find a site  (how is this fucking thing hasn't been shut down yet is beyond me) with people who get off on this kind of shit.

NSFW

You sick fuck with that link

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Post Oak said:

You've gotta want it.  

NSFW

yeah, I wouldn't click that with your ISP.

1 hour ago, CHIEF said:

This is just cold blooded.

CHIEF

The preferred nomenclature is "exothermic", Dude.

1 hour ago, RockyMountainHighHorn said:

Lol I sent this article to a friend last night, I woke up to a “are you fucking kidding me? A Midnight lizard rape text?” I think he was serious. I’m glad I’m not the only one with questions. Surly, where the “wtf?” bar is always higher than yours (and you can ask questions) 

motto worthy @immamac (with or without the italicized parenthetical)

• Hook 'Em 1

You've gotta want it.  
NSFW

That’s some awful specific posting there sir.
  • Hook 'Em 1

13 hours ago, Post Oak said:

You've gotta want it.  

NSFW

Not sure why the lack of love.  This is gold Jerry!

So many questions.
Why? Who's idea? At any point did you consider that this was a terrible idea? Were you watching other dudes bang a lizard? Why not a goat? A lizard? What the fuck?

Prolly late to the party, but how does one fuck a lizard? That's my first question after, Why would you want to fuck a lizard?

1 minute ago, Born to Run said:
On 4/13/2022 at 3:35 PM, F250 said:
So many questions.

Prolly late to the party, but how does one fuck a lizard? That's my first question after, Why would you want to fuck a lizard?

Kind of gives new meaning to being a little lizard dick fucker.

Oh, sure.  You read a book, no one calls you a reader.  You help a little old lady across the street, no one says, "There goes the helper!"  But you participate in the gang rape of one monitor lizard, and the whole town yells, "It's Sandeep the lizard fucker!" when you walk by.
Ah the tale of McGillicutty is an old tale. You fuck a goat one time!