Holy shit. Kids throw rocks at cars. Woman says stop. Gets beat up. Man just films.

crash_davis

3 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Trespassers is trespassers. I thought in Texas we just started blasting at trespassers. 

3 hours ago, crash_davis said:

yea, what's the point of living in Texas if we can't go Texas on trespassers?

You can’t kill someone just for trespassing in Texas. They need to be posing some kind of reasonable threat for it to be justified. Even here.

7 minutes ago, Helobious said:

You can’t kill someone just for trespassing in Texas. They need to be posing some kind of reasonable threat for it to be justified. Even here.

Your posting history:

image.gif.aada6e58b8853453d4cd14585326ffb3.gif

• Haha 4

18 hours ago, Helobious said:

Knockout game has been a thing since at least the early 90s. Kids have always been shitheads, we just didn’t have social media before. Just because you don’t remember it in your little corner of life doesn’t mean it wasn’t happening.

Knocking adults out was prevalent in your hood?  Interesting.

19 hours ago, Brothahorn said:

Also, video man is the ultimate bitch. Grab a switch/belt and start whipping some ass.

I could never have done something like that at that age. Cause I know my ass would have beed dead or wished I was when it came out

I could never have done something like that at that age.  Cause I was always a good person.  I don't need fear of punishment to inhibit my impulses.  

• Hook 'Em 3

4 hours ago, Nivek said:

I could never have done something like that at that age.  Cause I was always a good person.  I don't need fear of punishment to inhibit my impulses.  

dude, we'll never meet you in person. no need to lie to us.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

my hood '57 what what.....

has a serious issue with the local elementary kids either skipping or leaving way early, hanging around the area near the school until its time to go home, but that area is 95% neighborhoods.  So the kids have been seen and caught on video, jumping fences, throwing shit, stealing small shit, talking shit (and doing it in larger 4-6 kid packs) and picking on older neighbors if they are outside. 

principle is aware, cops are aware, but if the kids are off school property the entirety of the instructions given to the neighborhood is to call Truant Officer Jeff.

That's it.   Call Jeff.  Because he is the only motherfucker authorized to man handle the little shits.  Even the cops cant really do anything unless the kids are seen actually destroying property.

several times they (collective "they" over the last 2 years-obviously when school is in session) have been physically caught and the cops called and the cops have given the catcher SERIOUS shit about touching other peoples kids... which all that fucking does is embolden the little shits even more.

Because they have literally seen they are fucking untouchable and the adult gets in a bit of heat, while the cops ignore the kids.

on at least 1 occasion a mid 40's guy had to run to his ~80 year old female neighbors aid because she was out watering her lawn and they started charging her.   Dude did the right thing yelled at the kids, and they told him to go fuck himself, he went over there to protect the old lady and they fucking hosed his ass with her hose, he yanked the hose out of the head shit's hands, they cried, and he held the kid- IN HER YARD- until the cops came and they initially cuffed him in the back of the car, but after the old lady backed him up he was let out.

not trying to do the "back in 19 dickety 2" line, but god damn, in my youth, if you did that and an adult neighbor rightfully detained you, and maybe disciplined you in a Will Smith-kinda way, you knew you fucked up, took the hit and moved on, praying your parents didnt find out otherwise that was gonna be an additional slap or spank.

Not trying to doxx ya, but are you referring to Brentwood Elementary?  Reason I ask is that my 83-year old mom lives right by there and walks at least once a day through the school grounds there.  If there is shady shit going on, I would like to give her a heads-up.  Appreciate it.  (Yes, I was a Brentwood Bulldog back in the day)

On 5/3/2022 at 3:05 PM, Baboontyme said:

This is the move. I think about this every time I watch Nat Geo Wild. You stupid fucking lioness, pick one hyena and make an example of him. You might take some bites but they are going to see you fuck up that hyena and be like woah, this lioness is not fucking around. 

I give you one of the greatest snippets of a nature video ever made.  I believe this is the Nat. Geo "Lions Vs. Hyenas, Eternal Enemies"  Sorry for the poor video quality.

He Who Greats With Fire, indeed.

3 hours ago, burntorangebongos said:

Is it okay to shoot kids, tho? I'd think the shitty parents would hang you cuz no way precious Jr did anything bad.

You don't realize how little control you have when you are a parent.  But you have incredible influence.   Some parents have a pretty good eye and understanding for what is going on, whereas others are oblivious.  Both will claim to understand though.   But some are right.  It is easy enough to tell. 

Just now, gsoda3 said:

these types of stories disproportionately bother me.  in the absence of good parents this is why it's so important to get kids involved in team sports and youth programs.  

who's going to give them rides to and from practice? the imaginary dad?

On 5/3/2022 at 2:18 PM, High Plains Drifter said:

This is for five yr olds, I guess you can extrapolate to 8 yr olds.

https://www.nerdtests.com/mq/uttake.php?id=109440

edit: My score was 28 kids. Top quartile apparently. Could have been higher but  I'm an old. I guess that means they could confuse me with technology or something.

Hilarious. I can apparently take 32 of them little fuckers

4 hours ago, gsoda3 said:

these types of stories disproportionately bother me.  in the absence of good parents this is why it's so important to get kids involved in team sports and youth programs.  

Who's going to tell him about the Baylor football team?

And basketball team.

And baseball team.

• Rage+1 1