Holy shit. Kids throw rocks at cars. Woman says stop. Gets beat up. Man just films.

crash_davis

I was going to post this in the holy shit thread but figured this deserves its own thread. Lots of holy shits.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CrazyFuckingVideos/comments/uha33s/woman_gets_beaten_up_by_children/

1. Why didn't the grown ass man filming do anything to try to stop the attack?

2. What's wrong with these stupid fucking kids?

3. Why didn't anyone step in?

4. Can we shoot the parents of these kids?

5. This may be a get off my lawn statement but what the FUCK is wrong with kids today? And no, growing up I do not ever remember hearing any story of any kids gang attacking adults. I was a fucking hellion as a kid but never in a fucking millions years would I gang attack a grown woman who was just telling me (allegedly) to stop throwing rocks at people. Gangbang, probably, but I digress. I would've run like a little kid hoping that my dad never found out cause he'd beat the shit out of me for being a shithead.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

i don't know how many 8 year olds i could take at the same time but watching that video i'd like to find out.  

this was in canada?  didn't see that coming.

Edited by gsoda3
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

22 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

1. Why didn't the grown ass man filming do anything to try to stop the attack?

Because he's a giant, inflamed pooosay and deserves to have HIS ass kicked

23 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

2. What's wrong with these stupid fucking kids?

Lack of consequences.  I guaran-damn-tee if they had parents like many of us had, they'd be picking out the shovel to dig their own graves.

24 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

3. Why didn't anyone step in?

Diffusion of Responsibility.  It's a thing.  It's also know as a "crowd of poosays"

24 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

4. Can we shoot the parents of these kids?

Yes.....

25 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

5. This may be a get off my lawn statement but what the FUCK is wrong with kids today?

See my earlier statement.  Consequences matter.  Especially with young men.  

37 minutes ago, gsoda3 said:

i don't know how many 8 year olds i could take at the same time but watching that video i'd like to find out.  

focus on one. quickly break his arm. the snap and his yelling should scare off the other kids.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

So, you see this and go in fists flying to help the lady. You catch a couple of kids square, they have visible bruises or broken bones. Are you now in legal trouble?  Subject to a civil suit?

in Canada or here, what risks are you assuming for helping the woman by striking her assailants?

Edited by Pato del Muerto

One time my sister tried to break up a fight near an elementary school. One of the kids threw a can of soda at her head. She proceeded to slap the shit out of the 11 year old kid then she found herself in legal trouble.

13 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

focus on one. quickly break his arm. the snap and his yelling should scare off the other kids.

This is the move. I think about this every time I watch Nat Geo Wild. You stupid fucking lioness, pick one hyena and make an example of him. You might take some bites but they are going to see you fuck up that hyena and be like woah, this lioness is not fucking around. 

Just now, longhornmatt said:

I would simply challenge them to do multiplication without their smartphone calculator, or to watch a video that lasts more than 30 seconds and has a continuous shot with no quick cuts, and then watch them be reduced to crying wrecks. 

chevy-chase-no-math.gif&f=1&nofb=1

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, longhornmatt said:

I would simply challenge them to do multiplication without their smartphone calculator, or to watch a video that lasts more than 30 seconds and has a continuous shot with no quick cuts, and then watch them be reduced to crying wrecks. 

or ask them to name their father.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, longhornmatt said:

tumblr_lv5o9dys0m1qiy1jco1_500.gif

• Haha 3

This is for five yr olds, I guess you can extrapolate to 8 yr olds.

https://www.nerdtests.com/mq/uttake.php?id=109440

edit: My score was 28 kids. Top quartile apparently. Could have been higher but  I'm an old. I guess that means they could confuse me with technology or something.

Edited by High Plains Drifter
  • Haha 3

I thought I was going to have to beat the fuck out of some 8-9th grader looking kids a few days ago. They were fucking with this old, (seemingly) disabled hispanic guy at the car wash.  One was videoing the others fucking with this guy, so I'm probably on Tik Tok or something somewhere telling them to get lost or FAFO.  They decided it was best to take the small L and live to be douchebags another day.   Wife was actually not upset, considering. 

Edited by fattyflattie
  • Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, crash_davis said:

I

5. This may be a get off my lawn statement but what the FUCK is wrong with kids today? And no, growing up I do not ever remember hearing any story of any kids gang attacking adults. I was a fucking hellion as a kid but never in a fucking millions years would I gang attack a grown woman who was just telling me (allegedly) to stop throwing rocks at people. Gangbang, probably, but I digress. I would've run like a little kid hoping that my dad never found out cause he'd beat the shit out of me for being a shithead.

Knockout game has been a thing since at least the early 90s. Kids have always been shitheads, we just didn’t have social media before. Just because you don’t remember it in your little corner of life doesn’t mean it wasn’t happening.

Just now, Helobious said:

Knockout game has been a thing since at least the early 90s. Kids have always been shitheads, we just didn’t have social media before. Just because you don’t remember it in your little corner of life doesn’t mean it wasn’t happening.

i grew up in the 80s when it was still ok for dads to beat our shithead asses when we did really stupid shit.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

my hood '57 what what.....

has a serious issue with the local elementary kids either skipping or leaving way early, hanging around the area near the school until its time to go home, but that area is 95% neighborhoods.  So the kids have been seen and caught on video, jumping fences, throwing shit, stealing small shit, talking shit (and doing it in larger 4-6 kid packs) and picking on older neighbors if they are outside. 

principle is aware, cops are aware, but if the kids are off school property the entirety of the instructions given to the neighborhood is to call Truant Officer Jeff.

That's it.   Call Jeff.  Because he is the only motherfucker authorized to man handle the little shits.  Even the cops cant really do anything unless the kids are seen actually destroying property.

several times they (collective "they" over the last 2 years-obviously when school is in session) have been physically caught and the cops called and the cops have given the catcher SERIOUS shit about touching other peoples kids... which all that fucking does is embolden the little shits even more.

Because they have literally seen they are fucking untouchable and the adult gets in a bit of heat, while the cops ignore the kids.

on at least 1 occasion a mid 40's guy had to run to his ~80 year old female neighbors aid because she was out watering her lawn and they started charging her.   Dude did the right thing yelled at the kids, and they told him to go fuck himself, he went over there to protect the old lady and they fucking hosed his ass with her hose, he yanked the hose out of the head shit's hands, they cried, and he held the kid- IN HER YARD- until the cops came and they initially cuffed him in the back of the car, but after the old lady backed him up he was let out.

not trying to do the "back in 19 dickety 2" line, but god damn, in my youth, if you did that and an adult neighbor rightfully detained you, and maybe disciplined you in a Will Smith-kinda way, you knew you fucked up, took the hit and moved on, praying your parents didnt find out otherwise that was gonna be an additional slap or spank.

Edited by AUS-97HORN
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

my hood '57 what what.....

has a serious issue with the local elementary kids either skipping or leaving way early, hanging around the area near the school until its time to go home, but that area is 95% neighborhoods.  So the kids have been seen and caught on video, jumping fences, throwing shit, stealing small shit, talking shit (and doing it in larger 4-6 kid packs) and picking on older neighbors if they are outside. 

principle is aware, cops are aware, but if the kids are off school property the entirety of the instructions given to the neighborhood is to call Truant Officer Jeff.

That's it.   Call Jeff.  Because he is the only motherfucker authorized to man handle the little shits.  Even the cops cant really do anything unless the kids are seen actually destroying property.

several times they (collective "they" over the last 2 years-obviously when school is in session) have been physically caught and the cops called and the cops have given the catcher SERIOUS shit about touching other peoples kids... which all that fucking does is embolden the little shits even more.

Because they have literally seen they are fucking untouchable and the adult gets in a bit of heat, while the cops ignore the kids.

on at least 1 occasion a mid 40's guy had to run to his ~80 year old female neighbors aid because she was out watering her lawn and they started charging her.   Dude did the right thing yelled at the kids, and they told him to go fuck himself, he went over there to protect the old lady and they fucking hosed his ass with her hose, he yanked the hose out of the head shit's hands, they cried, and he held the kid- IN HER YARD- until the cops came and they initially cuffed him in the back of the car, but after the old lady backed him up he was let out.

not trying to do the "back in 19 dickety 2" line, but god damn, in my youth, if you did that and an adult neighbor rightfully detained you, and maybe disciplined you in a Will Smith-kinda way, you knew you fucked up, took the hit and moved on, praying your parents didnt find out otherwise that was gonna be an additional slap or spank.

dude i live in crestview. i've seen nextdoor posts about kids fucking off school and playing behind the fresh plus. this is the first i've heard about them harassing people. 

the fuck is wrong with people.

Appears none of y’all RTFA.  This happened in 2019, the guy filming was from Africa and 2-days away from getting his permanent residency and thus fearful of any potential legal action

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatoon/it-took-everything-in-me-not-to-react-why-a-man-in-saskatoon-filmed-children-attacking-a-woman-1.5148154

3 hours ago, F250 said:

One time my sister tried to break up a fight near an elementary school. One of the kids threw a can of soda at her head. She proceeded to slap the shit out of the 11 year old kid then she found herself in legal trouble.

I hope her legal troubles where for what offshore account to put her reward money into. 

5 hours ago, F250 said:

I would have asked Mrs. CHIEF to take care of it, and gave the kids 10 minutes to draw a crowd. She is mean as a snake, and strong as an ox for a regular sized gal. I already asked her what she would do, and I knew the answer, "grab the outside ears and slam heads together hard enough to crack skulls." Legal trouble? Yeah, probably.

CHIEF

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1