2022 NCAA Tournament Thread

TrashMaster G

Dude…I can’t even.  Thanks for the positive vibes you Horns were throwing at us Pokes today.  

Gonna roll out the pitching machine to throw, our hitters will just try to leg/limp out bunts all day and our defense will take the field on crutches, wheel chairs and stolen Walmart rascals tomorrow…but suppose we have a chance.  

At least they showed massive heart after being down 10-0 to start the day.  

Edited by Homercles

Just now, Homercles said:

Dude…I can’t even.  Thanks for the positive vibes you Horns were throwing at us Pokes today.  

Gonna roll out the pitching machine to throw, our hitters will just try to leg out bunts all day and our defense will take the field on crutches, wheel chairs and stolen Walmart rascals tomorrow…but suppose we have a chance.  

I feel like someone needs to overlay highlights from this regional with the call from that Tyler John Tyler - Plano East playoff game.  "God bless those kids, I wanna throw up."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Homercles said:

Gonna roll out the pitching machine to throw, our hitters will just try to leg out bunts all day and our defense will take the field on crutches, wheel chairs and stolen Walmart rascals tomorrow…but suppose we have a chance.  

12-0. I can’t imagine how tired they are and have to win again tomorrow.