Dungeons & Dragons 2023

Buzzrock

So is Chris Pine like a serial rapist or something? He was great in Bottle Shock, Star Trek and Hell or High Water, but he gets mostly shit roles. Dungeons & Dragons? Barf. 
Can somebody explain this to me?

Shitty agent? I doubt he thought the second WW would bomb though.

He has a new Star Trek coming out next year too.

30 minutes ago, Buzzrock said:

He has a new Star Trek coming out next year too.

I really doubt that. I'm not sure there's even a script to film much less all the other production stuff that needs to happen beforehand. No one knows anything about it, including the actors.

32 minutes ago, Parliament said:

God I hope not.  

Yep. Star Trek Beyond was worse than Nemesis, IDGAF what the critics say. 

Anyone that watched the "Brawndo Presents: Xtreme Kirk Motocross Jumping" scene and said "Hell Yeah Mothur Furker!" needs to move to oklahoma.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, Buzzrock said:

Yeah but the first two were lots of fun. Here’s hoping for a return to that.

The big problem is the 3 radical concepts they established in "Darkness", which Starfleet evidently mindwiped from everyone involved right after the credits rolled.

• 8 months later...
3 hours ago, gyroprotagonist said:

we are going on Sat.  about the only movies we go see in the theater are the Marvel/super hero movies so this seems to be in the same wheelhouse.  took no arm twisting to get the wife on board.  tween daughter may be a different story, but she doesn't know yet

Is she gay? She may already have a crush on Michelle Rodriguez.

went on Saturday.  whole fam enjoyed.  not as many easter eggs as i thought there might be but there was a nice h/t to the old cartoon (see my post in this thread from late July) that was funny.  not many people in the 1pm showing but it looks like it's doing better than expected for the box office take. 

I thought it was a fun movie. It had good pacing and the story was easy to follow. Movies like this are enjoyable because of the suspension of disbelief aspect. It takes you into a fantasy world and gets your mind out of your own life for a couple of hours. I think that’s important and we all need some good breaks from reality regularly. If they do another D&D film I’d gladly watch it.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...