Post a pic/gif/tweet that makes you say "very cool"

nnm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, PRONG HORN said:

No, it’s “very cool” that people are protected at protests.  There’s a crapload of incidents of one side or the other starting shit that never gets addressed at protests.

Random people get maced in front of cops, the attacker then fights with said cops, and then they're just allowed to walk away? I'd agree that too many lines get crossed at protests these days, but this wouldn't fly anywhere. 

On 5/1/2023 at 7:30 PM, futureman said:

this probably made it to the baseball board but I don't go there much so I'm posting here.

Yeah, but aggy is in his head because of the gigem thing.  That's per Looch so take it as gospel.  

Random people get maced in front of cops, the attacker then fights with said cops, and then they're just allowed to walk away? I'd agree that too many lines get crossed at protests these days, but this wouldn't fly anywhere. 

I was promised pummeling, all I saw was forced to the ground. Definitely needed more pummel.
  • Hook 'Em 1

47 minutes ago, GoPokes83 said:

Somehow I got watching these restoration videos of guns that have been found buried or underwater while magnet fishing. Kinda mesmerizing.

I don't care to watch the video but does it address whether they check to make sure they're not tampering with evidence in a crime before doing that? if I found a random gun in the water I'd assume it used in a crime. anywho

I don't care to watch the video but does it address whether they check to make sure they're not tampering with evidence in a crime before doing that? if I found a random gun in the water I'd assume it used in a crime. anywho

That was my first thought as well.
  • Hook 'Em 1