• Replies 36.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

Not going to lie, that's pretty dope but with how many dleiveries they need to make on a daily basis in a city like Kansas City or maybe Austin, they would have to have 5-10 of those flying over the city and a hundred drones on each one.  They'd have to have 20 workers up there just repacking drones.  Just offload the work to UPS/USPS/Fedex and call it good like they do now.  Or even uber like I've seen.
That's a different service. It's not included on the a day delivery on prime. IIRC, it's like a 2 hour or so service. But yea, I can't see it being profitable.

As an angler, I can appreciate this greatly.  And I have had more than my fair share of bird’s nests.

There are few things in life more satisfying than cutting all that line off as you say “fuck it, I needed to replace that line anyway.” I’ve never had one THAT bad, but still...
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

There are few things in life more satisfying than cutting all that line off as you say “fuck it, I needed to replace that line anyway.” I’ve never had one THAT bad, but still...

Yep. It only happened because there was a snag in the line. Glad I discovered it now before I had a big fish on. 

6 hours ago, bamachine said:

^Right there with ya. I never go any more complex than a Zebco 33. On my rare fishing trips, it is to relax, not deal with complications with my gear.

In my trout fishing days, I was a Mitchell Garcia 308 man (boy), running Mepps lures.

I never caught much then, either.