• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

3 hours ago, nnm said:

I've heard many times when a man is making a woman laugh in public he's probably fucking her.

Many women I know have confirmed this theory.

She's drinking a beer, she's laughing because of him....yeah ol' Sheldon was probably laying the pipe after the game.

1 hour ago, Davis Lane said:

I've heard many times when a man is making a woman laugh in public he's probably fucking her.

Many women I know have confirmed this theory.

She's drinking a beer, she's laughing because of him....yeah ol' Sheldon was probably laying the pipe after the game.

Huh. I typically make a woman laugh in private when I'm fucking her.

Wait... 

• Haha 6

15 minutes ago, nnm said:

Are you saying the French army won those wars?  Really?

You know why the boulevards in Paris are lined with trees? So the Germans can march in the shade. 

wars as in plural,  no, you fucking self-righteous asshole. 

but they absolutely outlasted the Germans and the French defense was a major reason for them NOT losing WW1,  obviously with massive allied help from Britain.    

The Americans being there at the end provided the needed support to stop the final German offensive, but France literally fought on their own soil for the entirety of the 4 years, and the Germans only got within 20 miles of Paris in WW1 (in 1914), and then within 50 miles in 1918 allowing them to shell the city with their Paris gun

Not the same thing as your tired, stolen-from-multiple-movies line, about marching in the shade. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

but they absolutely outlasted the Germans and the French defense was a major reason for them NOT losing WW1,  obviously with massive allied help from Britain.    

The Americans being there at the end provided the needed support to stop the final German offensive, but France literally fought on their own soil for the entirety of the 4 years, and the Germans only got within 20 miles of Paris in WW1 (in 1914), and then within 50 miles in 1918 allowing them to shell the city with their Paris gun

Not the same thing as your tired, stolen-from-multiple-movies line, about marching in the shade. 

I don’t make fun of them because the fruity bastards helped us just a bit in the Revolutionary War. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

<thatescalatedquickly.gif>

Sorry to trigger you. Back to the lulz. 

• Hook 'Em 1

23 minutes ago, Kennythetiger said:

I don’t make fun of them because the fruity bastards helped us just a bit in the Revolutionary War. 

Agreed. I don't think most people know how much the French did. At the Battle of York town, you hear about the navy. But the French Army had 7,800. The US had 8,000 soldiers and 3,000 militia. 

• Hook 'Em 1

the deletion of French significance in the Revolutionary War in American History has always been very curious to me.  I get southern dipshits trying to whitewash history from Columbus to the Civil War, but there's really on reason to obfuscate France and their role in our independence from Britain.  To this day, I cannot explain it.  Another thread for another time I suppose.  

• Hook 'Em 4

11 hours ago, YGIFS said:

the deletion of French significance in the Revolutionary War in American History has always been very curious to me.  I get southern dipshits trying to whitewash history from Columbus to the Civil War, but there's really on reason to obfuscate France and their role in our independence from Britain.  To this day, I cannot explain it.  Another thread for another time I suppose.  

Merica 

• Rage+1 1

15 hours ago, Parliament said:

France lost WW2 twice.  Once after Dunkirk, and a second time when Vichy France fell.

Last night I fell asleep watching a Netflix documentary on WWII (it was that good) but I hadn’t known anything about a bottleneck of German units when they invaded France. Apparently the French military didn’t trust their own intelligence. According to the documentary it was a massive mistake that English and French bombers didn’t bomb the shit out of the Germans when the Krauts were all stacked up on the roads. 

• Hook 'Em 1

15 hours ago, YGIFS said:

I think the downplaying is to

a) strengthen the narrative and mythos of our origin story (e.g. scrappy, tough-as-nails underdog against all odds, etc.) and

b) Hamilton actually touched on it well-- to downplay the debt owed to France being obligated and beholden to help them out for in-kind aid. 

Edited by animaltobacco11
  • Hook 'Em 1