• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

5 hours ago, 52-80 said:

Not going to watch that. I’ve gotten to this point in my life without ever having watched or listened to show/podcast with that guy, and if I ever do, it will be too soon. Also don’t want to give a fraction of a cent of revenue to the idiot through ad revenue by clicking. 

Edited by nnm
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, nnm said:

Not going to watch that. I’ve gotten to this point in my life without ever having watched or listened to show/podcast with that guy, and if I ever do, it will be too soon. Also don’t want to give a fraction of a cent of revenue to the idiot through ad revenue by clicking. 

Thats someone 1 minute clip of an Alex Jones meme about gay frogs. 

If you dont like the guy, you recognize that hes a mere caricature, not treat him like hes Voldemort. 

Mere caricatures aren’t usually held liable for 9-figure court settlements.  If they were, I’d just walk up and down Jackson Square in New Orleans collecting checks from all the famous ones.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 4

Which was brought on after listeners took his words seriously.  When a dude is shouting about gay frogs and lizard people in skinsuits, I don't think you're meant to consider what he says literally and truthfully.

20 hours ago, nnm said:

This.

7 hours ago, 52-80 said:

Which was brought on after listeners took his words seriously.  When a dude is shouting about gay frogs and lizard people in skinsuits, I don't think you're meant to consider what he says literally and truthfully.

The point is that people *do* take him seriously, which makes him a dangerous moron.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1