Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

23 minutes ago, woohorn said:
32 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:
There are no winners in that video.
A whore vs. a pussy.  JFC, that dude is pathetic. 

The pussy hit the pickup. He gonna be disappointed when he calls his insurance.

except for the part that the pickup made an illegal lane change at a light, cutting in front of him, so yes, while he technically hit the pickup, it was the pickups actions that forced the impact.

and I guess I am just a crude asshole because the "never hit a woman" thing would have come very close to me punching the shit out of her if I was the passenger she charged

you come at me like that and I assume you are going to hit me with something. 

Edited by AUS-97HORN

If there is one thing I have learned from TOS, it is that "solid white lines are advisory only". IDK if it is true though.

The pussy's front hit the truck's side. Case closed. The pussy may have ROW, but he has duty to keep lookout before proceeding or whatever it is called. THIS pussy is defeated by pickup pussy.

3 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

except for the part that the pickup made an illegal lane change at a light, cutting in front of him, so yes, while he technically hit the pickup, it was the pickups actions that forced the impact.

and I guess I am just a crude asshole because the "never hit a woman" thing would have come very close to me punching the shit out of her if I was the passenger she charged

you come at me like that and I assume you are going to hit me with something. 

BMW was stationary with a large gap in front of him, then he hit the throttle when someone started to move into the gap he was leaving which resulted in an impact. To me it looked like he saw someone moving in front of him (when there was plenty of space) and thought "oh hell no" so he tried to prevent it.

Woman is insane, but BMW douche was instigator and biggest asshole here, then he followed it up by being biggest pussy.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, woohorn said:

If there is one thing I have learned from TOS, it is that "solid white lines are advisory only". IDK if it is true though.

The pussy's front hit the truck's side. Case closed. The pussy may have ROW, but he has duty to keep lookout before proceeding or whatever it is called. THIS pussy is defeated by pickup pussy.

This is an incredibly uninformed post.