• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

3 hours ago, OneOfTheOutOfFocusGuys said:

going through the replies to this gave me lulz

lol, for some reason I kept reading that as killed "in" the french rebellion or just didn't realize it said "by". Kept thinking, why all the hate? She sounds like a bad ass ...

Edited by achooloco

To be fair, she WAS a badass.  And if the Nazis had won, she'd be revered by more than just the miserable people who follow that Twitter channel.

Fortunately for Humanity, we kicked the shit out of those Nazi fucks, and the French Resistance killed her.  They call all go fuck themselves.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Parliament said:

To be fair, she WAS a badass.  And if the Nazis had won, she'd be revered by more than just the miserable people who follow that Twitter channel.

Fortunately for Humanity, we kicked the shit out of those Nazi fucks, and the French Resistance killed her.  They call all go fuck themselves.

14 minutes ago, deadshank said:

@PittsburghTiger keeping it real

That is fucking awesome! The Rocks is a place you generally want to stay away from. It's just a couple of miles down the Ohio River from The Point, the confluence of the Allegheny, Monongahela and Ohio Rivers. 

Although, one of the best bread makers, Mancini's, is in The Rocks. It also has a titty bar that has been frequented at least once by just about everyone. One night, after Pitt lost to State Pen in a pretty well fought game we ended up there and as I was coming out one of the coaches was coming in. At that time I was still covering the team and traveling with them for the athletic department's magazine. Coach looked at me and said, "Oh man, don't be writin' this up".

That being said, the video is awesome. So much is wrong in just a two-minute clip.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

That is fucking awesome! The Rocks is a place you generally want to stay away from. It's just a couple of miles down the Ohio River from The Point, the confluence of the Allegheny, Monongahela and Ohio Rivers. 

Although, one of the best bread makers, Mancini's, is in The Rocks. It also has a titty bar that has been frequented at least once by just about everyone. One night, after Pitt lost to State Pen in a pretty well fought game we ended up there and as I was coming out one of the coaches was coming in. At that time I was still covering the team and traveling with them for the athletic department's magazine. Coach looked at me and said, "Oh man, don't be writin' this up".

That being said, the video is awesome. So much is wrong in just a two-minute clip.

I sent the video to my yinzer BIL in the Burgh.  He’s pissing himself with laughter.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1