• Replies 36.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

Gotta give 'em points for originality. Plus it looks like they at least had the decency to serve booze at their gender reveal.  A good friend will buy you a baby gift, but a great friend will dress up a pink tutu and go 3 rounds of lawn wrestling to appease your mother-in-law.  

I think shit like this is funny so long as you don't have to attend.  Like middle school graduations.  Blow it out for you and the grandparents but so much as send me a fucking announcement, I will lose my fucking mind.  And don't bother with that "no gifts, please"...because I know your wife...I know that's bullshit.  We don't attend or send something lavish, she's gonna give my wife the stink eye for a fucking decade. 

(also, the blonde on the right in the flowy pink pants, I'd like to host a gender reveal party...in her mouth) 

19 hours ago, Hate said:

Have a friend who has a 6 month old that isn't sleeping very well.  He started to go down this road but couldn't do it in the end.  He has a video with the unwrapped slice and about to go for it, but just didn't have the heart.

Daughter and her husband did the simple baseball -bat and ball - thing.  No one there except grandparents (his mom was via Facetime).  It was short and to the point.  My sister-in-law was the only one who knew the gender and she selected the correct ball.  We were all surprised.  I have a grandson on the way.

On a side note, the folks that supplied the baseballs gave a ball them a ball with white chalk inside for practice purposes.  They thought about trolling everyone with it saying that they were going to let the baby decide if it was a boy or girl.  

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, 1978horn said:

Have a friend who has a 6 month old that isn't sleeping very well.  He started to go down this road but couldn't do it in the end.  He has a video with the unwrapped slice and about to go for it, but just didn't have the heart.

That sounds like a guy who is getting too much sleep.

• Haha 1