• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

1 minute ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

20220711_085737.jpg

After raising kids, and having various dogs over the years, I wanna know who was cleaning up after Clifford. It wasn’t Emily, to be sure.

Nope, mom and/or dad was out there with contractor grade garbage bags and giant shovels, cleaning up the mountain of crap. So Emily and the damn dog could go around launching cats. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Message Board User said:

Needs context. Perfectly reasonable for college students, especially since I lived near an Applebees in college and we took advantage of $1 mugs whenever offered. Hell with inflation and housing costs these days, I'd give this through at least age 30.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, 'stache said:

Needs context. Perfectly reasonable for college students, especially since I lived near an Applebees in college and we took advantage of $1 mugs whenever offered. Hell with inflation and housing costs these days, I'd give this through at least age 30.

I'm so old Bennagin's was our Applebees. I don't even know if Applebees existed.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

292698757_3291473247766617_8382436988003

Millennials (born 1981-1996) were at best 5 years old when Master of Puppets was released (1986).

Metallica is a Gen X/Boomer metal band. Millennials are just as much poser Metallica fans as Gen Z. 

• Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, nnm said:

Millennials (born 1981-1996) were at best 5 years old when Master of Puppets was released (1986).

Metallica is a Gen X/Boomer metal band. Millennials are just as much poser Metallica fans as Gen Z. 

I think its about Napster, which was definitely a part of millennial culture, and Lars Ulrich was kind of a dick about it, hence the meme. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, nnm said:

millennials can be metallica fans too.  we just got into them when the blood and semen album came out.