FSU/LSU from the Superdome - 6:30 pm ABC

ztejas

1 minute ago, TommyGufano said:

Am I the only one who would dial up way more trick plays than any team in the country ever has if I was given the keys to a team?

You should do 23 and me.  Scott Frost may very well be your dad or your brother or maybe both If you come from deep in the pineywoods of East Texas.

Just now, MrBig said:

Is Brian Kelly still using that fake southern accent? I’m expecting him to sound like Mack by halftime 

"Well Holly we knew coming in that FSU is a good football team and you gotta give them a ton of credit for the way they played in that first half"

• Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

11 minutes ago, TommyGufano said:

Am I the only one who would dial up way more trick plays than any team in the country ever has if I was given the keys to a team?

I'd likely end up fired, but it seems like the risk/reward calculus favors calling em.

You’d get fired for losing a lot of games because you spent too much practice time on trick plays instead of your base offense. 

2 minutes ago, F250 said:

Does LSU have running backs?

It appears their job is to run routes with the receivers to give Daniels a chance to run the ball.

How is that not a flag?

At least a dozen times I've seen guys flagged for throwing their weight down onto the QB

Is it because he was scrambling and not defenseless?

• Hook 'Em 1