Texas A&M @ Alabama Sat. 7:00pm CBS

Cairn Horn88

3 minutes ago, utexas8 said:

Okay jimbo

2 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

he threw it high and outside. Randy Moss couldn’t have made that throw a touchdown. 

He has to throw it to him at that point but that was a bad route by the receiver. He is supposed to run his man into the endzone and then the ball is thrown back shoulder. 

ruckomyu82lbryglketw

4 minutes ago, Wishbone said:

How would he know? He’s never run a “called” play in his life. 

I think that’s unfair.  He ran the following play all the time:  Shotgun Play, Take Snap, Run Around in Circles Heave Ball in the Air and rely on Receivers to catch Ball.

7 minutes ago, Ghost of Stevie Ray said:

Tennessee will buttfuck that team next week if they roll Milroe out there. And I’d be happy to see it. 

Oh please let this happen!  The silver lining of Aggie taking to the goal line with 3 seconds was those bammers shitting themselves.  

11 minutes ago, Wishbone said:

Milroe will be in the RB room on Monday.

He'd probably win the Heisman at RB. I mean, he looks like a fucking RB. But BoB kept calling plays with 15-20 yard routes when it was clear Milroe couldn't hit anyone further than 7byards downfield. I lost track of how many times I said "WTF are you doing?!"

What a fucking ugly game. Aggies had it handed to them just like the Arkansas game, but couldn't close it out.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

I don’t see Alabama winning a championship as long as BOB is there. He’s good for 2 or 3 games like tonight even with Bama’s talent. 

It confuses me why any school would want to hire him as a head coach. 

Bryce Young is an x-factor. Game would not have been close with him taking snaps.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Deej said:

If Milroe had an arm and legs, and a penchant for The Cheesecake Factory, he'd be the next VY. 

Milroe has the legs. You could even see it in this game when he got into the open field. Not the same type runner/playmaker as VY but he's a really good athlete. 

The problem is he might be a RB much like Roschon. 

Edited by Rickylovesweed

The Alabama defensive gameplan wasn't very good either. 

Their DBs were getting burned but it didn't even make a difference because of how much pressure Alabama was creating. I would love to see the success rate for aggy when Alabama brought at least 4. I bet it was very low for aggy. 

Alabama should have been bringing 4 or 5 on almost every down. 

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, Wiler77 said:

He'd probably win the Heisman at RB. I mean, he looks like a fucking RB. But BoB kept calling plays with 15-20 yard routes when it was clear Milroe couldn't hit anyone further than 7byards downfield. I lost track of how many times I said "WTF are you doing?!"

What a fucking ugly game. Aggies had it handed to them just like the Arkansas game, but couldn't close it out.

They ran the same offensive gameplan they do with Young at QB. 

Just BOB being BOB. 

33 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

From texags. Never change aggy, never change

This is why Bama playing as shitty as possible, but still winning, is the best possible result.

On the one hand, aggy lost. Again.

On the other hand, the game ended up close enough that those delusional dipshits can dream up reasons for why this means Jimbo is heading in the right direction, and they really should sign an extension with him.

• Hook 'Em 3