Texas vs ou - 11am on ABC

Pancho

6 minutes ago, BrazilHorn said:

What a fucking game!!! I was at a baseball game (FWIW my son pitched 3 innings with  6 SO & 0 ER)

Just great win. Fuck OU. Awesome job by the Horns, all the way across the board. What a win.

Damn. Your son is awesome. Let Pierce know.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Colonel Mustard said:

Anyone got a link to LHN to see the after game scenes? So much bullshit, I can access 10 different alt big10 channels and multiple sec alts but still cant watch lhn after a fucking decade of existing. 

Its a party scene, man. They’re laughing it up. 

and- showed one of those graphics with the score and a couple of individual player stats underneath,  and one of the ou stats was “Farouq: rec, 0 yds” 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brothahorn said:

I don't know about you cats but I have been waiting on an ass kicking like this for a long time against 0u. Now we need about 10 more. 

My only complaint was that we get 'half a hundred'. Fuck 0u!

Sark was coaching like there are six more games in the season or something. I wanted 70-0 but I get his priorities.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, nineliveslost said:

Get ready fellow longhorns. Told the wife to put on something sexy, make me some more drinks, going to eat a big meal and let me fall asleep on the recliner by myself 

I'll be sure to pay attention when you stop posting. The wife is gonna need some entertainment. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ATXbronco said:

No matter what happens the rest of the year, Sark & Kwiatkowski have earned a ride for at least the rest of the year, yeah?!?

No. Big 12 title game or bust. Lots of work to do and the league is stacked this year. But with Ewers I like our chances.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Colonel Mustard said:

Anyone got a link to LHN to see the after game scenes? So much bullshit, I can access 10 different alt big10 channels and multiple sec alts but still cant watch lhn after a fucking decade of existing. 

You're only ten years old?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

No. Big 12 title game or bust. Lots of work to do and the league is stacked this year. But with Ewers I like our chances.

I'm gonna go less technical and more seasonal.

All Sark & Co. had to do in a second year to make it to a third year, is to make a good showing against Alabama.

And beat the fuck out of OU.

The details get more tricky if you simply barely beat OU vs beat the FUCK out of them like our UT did today.  
Hook' em!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, SA-KC_Horn said:

How I'm about bang the wife rn.

mile high GIF

Wooooooooooooooooooooo!1!!1!

wooo GIF

I'm single RTN and trynna figure out how I can compare.

Got my new phone rooted.

My dogs didn't shat on the floor today.

Imma take my dogs for a swim in the lake in a few minutes.

I'll definitely rub one out to the sad OU female highlights in a few (I took screenshots).

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, nineliveslost said:

Get ready fellow longhorns. Told the wife to put on something sexy, make me some more drinks, going to eat a big meal and let me fall asleep on the recliner by myself 

I'll be on my patio couch snoring hard and loud.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Bevo&Pevo said:

WTF?  Where's @Nicole44 at?  She was heavy posting all week.  She should be here to revel in the glory.

Ya'll know what else will be just as glorious?  When Satan breaks if off in Jimbo and the aggy this evening.

I wouldn’t blame her for not coming over here at times, based on the crap “grown” men post on this site.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Colonel Mustard said:

Sounds like a you problem after 10 years.

• Like 1

Congrats to sark and the team.  It's been awhile since we've demonstrated a killer instinct in this game.

When ousux is willing to suck hard, shit on them all game.  I'm glad we ripped off their head and shit down their throat.

No mercy.  Finally.  Keep it up.

And fuck ou

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3