Free Money giveaway Iowa State

Wulaw Horn

definitely going against the grain again this week, with Texas 17, ISU - 11...prop.... 34- 103 yards

I Keep having flashbacks to the last time I felt this good after OU game...1981, beat up on OU the entire 2nd half, whooped 'em 34-14, got fat and happy, were #1 in the polls and went to Arkansas....barely got off the bus...got beat on 42 - 11?  or 42 - 3.....

2005 was great and all, but I expected to beat up on OU that year.  34-14 in 1981 was a surprise...at least to me.  

2 hours ago, JGrayDBU said:

2005 was great and all, but I expected to beat up on OU that year.  34-14 in 1981 was a surprise...at least to me.  

If you didn’t expect to beat up on OU this year, you weren’t paying attention.  Literally the only thing OU had “in its favor” going into the game was the fact that it was a rivalry game.  Texas with Ewers is a very, very good team.  The people claiming the sky was falling after the OT Tech loss were being willfully ignorant and blind.