Welcome to Costco .....

tx 3 putt

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Da Fino said:

I had the costco ready-to-cook tortillas recently and they are superior to the H-E-B mi tienda product. 

Will have to give those a try.  I really like the HEB ones.

34 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Pretty good sales book this month. If you can shop the sales book and Kirkland items, that’s the biggest bang for your buck 

Yeah.  There are a number of things I pick-up when they go on sale - OTC medications, Keurig pods, etc.

• Hook 'Em 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/6/2023 at 2:24 PM, rage-a-holic said:

They are good, but burrito sized.

Wheelhouse.  I've been looking for some burrito-sized flour tortillas forever, par-cooked or not.  Closest I've seen is at Wal-Mart of all places.  Will check out.

Someone told me that use of the costco pharmacy doesn't require costco membership. You can just tell the door watcher that you're headed to the pharmacy and they should let you pass.

Same thing with beer & wine. They have to sell to you.

On 1/6/2023 at 2:24 PM, rage-a-holic said:

They are good, but burrito sized. Great for breakfast/bean burritos and quesadillas, not great for your standard family taco night.

Tortilla Fresca Uncooked Flour Tortillas, 44 ct | Costco

Ok, I tried these. Much bigger than Mi Comida, but also much better. 

• Hook 'Em 1

19 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Wheelhouse.  I've been looking for some burrito-sized flour tortillas forever, par-cooked or not.  Closest I've seen is at Wal-Mart of all places.  Will check out.

My HEB has the Guerrero ones in burrito size 

20 hours ago, Chopper said:

Someone told me that use of the costco pharmacy doesn't require costco membership. You can just tell the door watcher that you're headed to the pharmacy and they should let you pass.

correct 

Edited by tx 3 putt

That only applies to stores in stupid blue law/bible thumping states that have a liquor store attached outside. 

Negative. You can walk into any Sam’s Club or Costco in TX and purchase beer and wine without membership.

9 minutes ago, Mac8111 said:

Negative. You can walk into any Sam’s Club or Costco in TX and purchase beer and wine without membership.

In Texas and 13 other states, yes.

In the other 36 states and 250+ international warehouse locations, they'll tell you to fuck off.

My point stands.