UGA vs Ohio State, First Round, Dec. 31

Parliament

1 minute ago, Valmy77 said:

Bennett looks like mediocre out there. I haven't watched Georgia this year but I have to assume that is more Ohio State than him.

That was an elite stop by Ohio State.

Not sure their defensive line isn’t the best I’ve seen this year.  Going to be a good matchup with TCU line if it happens. 

1 minute ago, ClubWhatever said:

You’re killing your self over these refs man

I know the holding can be called on every play man, but this is some next level, worse-than-ou shit going on here.

There are jerseys being pulled, armpads being dragged down, ive seen 2  full on take-down tackles by the O line, and every one of these plays are the determining factor as to why CJ has all kinds of fucking time and is able to keep running around. 

Just now, AUS-97HORN said:

I know the holding can be called on every play man, but this is some next level, worse-than-ou shit going on here.

There are jerseys being pulled, armpads being dragged down, ive seen 2  full on take-down tackles by the O line, and every one of these plays are the determining factor as to why CJ has all kinds of fucking time and is able to keep running around. 

I can’t disagree