Tell me about Iowa State

Longboard Horn

17 hours ago, 'stache said:

I'm a bigger fan of the dance girl, although I'm convinced she's a USC girl and the rest is photoshopped. There's no way this chick lived in Iowa, lol.

tfw65.gif

That chick's dad used to post on CycloneFanatic.  The thread where he admitted it was priceless.

I guess it probably means he has a smoking hot wife though, so good for him.

• Hook 'Em 4

12 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Josh Pate loves to bring up Iowa State on his weekly Late Kick shows and admits to being a cyclones fan... not sure what if any ties he has to their program.  

Texas vs Iowa State - Preview & Prediction (Late Kick Cut)

He doesn't.  He caught on early in the Campbell era and thought it was cool to see this die hard fanbase with 0 historic success finally get a modicum of respectability.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Al_4_ISU said:

I hate these cock sucking f*gs

Ok but on defense they can't help that they're slow and unathletic and unable to make plays even when in position.   Number 17 has been punked several times because he's just a slow white dude.   Him being on the field is a bigger problem than him being a cock sucking fag.

Ok but on defense they can't help that they're slow and unathletic and unable to make plays even when in position.   Number 17 has been punked several times because he's just a slow white dude.   Him being on the field is a bigger problem than him being a cock sucking fag.

He’s fucked up so many NFL players in his career. He’s actually good and just playing like shit today. Like most of these slap dick fuck heads