2023 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

Can’t help but just laugh at the epic fall of the rangers. Our guys probably partying it up on the short plane ride from phoenix and have the week off. 

those chumps have to fly from Seattle literally across the country all the way to  Tampa for a game on Tuesday. Brutal.

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

IMG_6708.jpeg

Am I crazy to think we'll be the late game for the DS?  No NY or BOS and everyone knows us now.  BAL (and the rest of the AL field) feel a little anonymous natuonally.  Ratings will be down regardless but it kind of feels like we'll be the AL headliners.

49 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

angry marlon brando GIF

I'm not in my 20's any more.  If I was, I would be looking so forward to Saturday that I would probably start drinking hard on Thursday.  As it is now, I'll be happy to make it through TX/OU without having to take a nap and making it through Astros Game 1 without having to go to bed.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Fudge Nuggets said:

I'm not in my 20's any more.  If I was, I would be looking so forward to Saturday that I would probably start drinking hard on Thursday.  As it is now, I'll be happy to make it through TX/OU without having to take a nap and making it through Astros Game 1 without having to go to bed.

Same 

• Hook 'Em 2

53 minutes ago, oh_snap said:

In 2006, the Dallas Morning News leaked the official championship parade rout when the Mavs went up 2-0 over Miami in the NBA finals.  Miami won the next four games and the championship.  You’d think those fuckers would’ve learned.  You do not tempt the sports gods.  

• Haha 8

Do we really have to carry 26 for the LDS? There are about 5 names I don’t want Dusty to be able to pencil in (6 if you count Maldy)

Altuve

abreu

pena

Bregman

Yordan

Brantley

Chas

Tucker

Dubon

Meyers

Kessinger

Singleton 

Maldy

Diaz

JV

Framber

Javier

JP

Urquidy

Pressly

Abreu

Neris

Montero

Graveman

Maton

Brown

(Stanek gonna regret taking that paternity leave )

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, WBT said:

Am I crazy to think we'll be the late game for the DS?  No NY or BOS and everyone knows us now.  BAL (and the rest of the AL field) feel a little anonymous natuonally.  Ratings will be down regardless but it kind of feels like we'll be the AL headliners.

We for sure will be the AL headliners

Anyone know if the time windows are set for TBS and Fox (we’re FOX/FS1 this year) or will they mix it up depending on the matchups?

ATL/Philly or Miami and Balt/ Rays or Rangers feels like the earlier games on sat followed by Astros in the early evening and Dodgers /Brewers or D-Backs in the last slot