2023 Rangers/Astros thread of hate

ztejas

1 hour ago, BeardIP said:

Look, I'm far from a super politically correct guy, especially on a thread of hate, but poking fun at Altuve's medical condition of Dwarfism seems out of line. It's not his fault he was born that way and he's done well for himself to fight through his only sports option being a jockey at Sam Houston Parkway to being a World Series Champion*.

*Had to cheat to get it, so questions about validity of the championship will always remain, but still. Overcoming Dwarfism to be cheered on for cheating by cheater apologists is an accomplishment in Deer Park and Pasadena and Missouri City where all these surly fans live.

fans GIF

Lmao at rangers trolls still bringing the cheating scandal. Maybe as you do research for the 2017 season you’ll find the rangers were a part of the glob of teams that cheated in 2017. 

But 7 straight years now and still it’s loser talk. I love it. Just like the Yankees found out last year. Can’t wait.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Lmao at rangers trolls still bringing the cheating scandal. Maybe as you do research for the 2017 season you’ll find the rangers were a part of the glob of teams that cheated in 2017. 

But 7 straight years now and still it’s loser talk. I love it. Just like the Yankees found out last year. Can’t wait.

YDPuN_medium_medium.gif

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Imagine your response is the “do your research” post about how the Astros cheating was just a conspiracy theory.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Hate said:

Damn, as a fan of MLB in Texas for all of my life the Rangers fans are almost making me want to cheer for the Astros instead of being happy either way. I guess I should have expected some overlap of Mavericks fans.

It's a hate thread. We aren't holding hands in here.

Don't lump all Rangers fans in with Mavs fans. Christ.

I'm born and raised in San Antonio so it's Go Espurs Go all day, errday. Mavs and Rockets can eat equal amounts of donkey AIDS.

I had family in Richardson growing up and the Rangers teams and Nolan in my sports-loving teen years were just much more fun to watch growing up. More games on TV in San Antonio as well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, BeardIP said:

I mean trash cans couldn’t be a more fitting smoking gun for the cheaters. Just trash fan base and trash city. They really only need to take over the double A team the Trash Pandas to complete the circle.

Lmao. You’re the worst shit talker on here. You have one thing you keep repeating and you’re embarrassing all rangers fans. But it’s what losers do. Yankees, Red Sox, mariners, twins, dodgers, Phillies, etc. must suck to watch 7 years of continued success that even the media is turning about face and saying the cheating stuff from 2017 is just lazy to keep bringing up.

You probably beg your wife “honey can I be on top just the once?”. 

you sound like a whiny ass pussy. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Lmao. You’re the worst shit talker on here. You have one thing you keep repeating and you’re embarrassing all rangers fans. But it’s what losers do. Yankees, Red Sox, mariners, twins, dodgers, Phillies, etc. must suck to watch 7 years of continued success that even the media is turning about face and saying the cheating stuff from 2017 is just lazy to keep bringing up.

You probably beg your wife “honey can I be on top just the once?”. 

you sound like a whiny ass pussy. 

You are clearly off the rails now, but I have to ask it; Houston fans don’t like for their wives to be on top?

• Haha 4
  • Drool 1

Excerpt from the article: 

there’s been documented proof the Astros cheating never went into the playoffs or the WS. There’s literally a website dedicated to the entire thing. And we’re in 2023 and this is what you go to? 

6 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Lmao. You’re the worst shit talker on here. You have one thing you keep repeating and you’re embarrassing all rangers fans. But it’s what losers do. Yankees, Red Sox, mariners, twins, dodgers, Phillies, etc. must suck to watch 7 years of continued success t

You know baseball existed before 2017 right? 

Actually as an Astro fan you probably don’t. 

Edited by Helobious
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Helobious said:

Lmao. You’re just mad the Astros run they’re on is getting compared to the Yankees with jeter and a-roid. Even they’re saying we’re in the middle of one of the greatest runs in history. Sorry your team blows now bro. 

Lmao. You’re just mad the Astros run they’re on is getting compared to the Yankees with jeter and a-roid. Even they’re saying we’re in the middle of one of the greatest runs in history. Sorry your team blows now bro. 

Yeah no one is touching what the late 90s Yankees did. Nobody, especially not the Astros (and A-rod wasn’t on those Yankee teams you idiot). 1996-2001. 5 World Series appearances, 4 World Series championships. In the days of one wild card team. No cheating needed either. Astros aren’t even remotely fucking close to that kind of dynasty. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Helobious said:

Yeah no one is touching what the late 90s Yankees did. Nobody, especially not the Astros (and A-rod wasn’t on those Yankee teams you idiot). 1996-2001. 5 World Series appearances, 4 World Series championships. In the days of one wild card team. No cheating needed either. Astros aren’t even remotely fucking close to that kind of dynasty. 

unimpressed michael keaton GIF

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, Helobious said:

I'm sure we have picked up a few bandwagoners as any team thats on such a sustained run of excellence would, but tons of us are long suffering thru watching Biggio and Bagwell be so good during the regular season and completely vanish in the playoffs to the 100 year loss seasons as I personally have, and plenty even longer than that. 

Sorry the Yankees have been dogshit for so long, daddy Altuve will try to bring home another pennant for yall to see on opening day 2024.

• Hook 'Em 1

It's a hate thread. We aren't holding hands in here.
Don't lump all Rangers fans in with Mavs fans. Christ.
I'm born and raised in San Antonio so it's Go Espurs Go all day, errday. Mavs and Rockets can eat equal amounts of donkey AIDS.
I had family in Richardson growing up and the Rangers teams and Nolan in my sports-loving teen years were just much more fun to watch growing up. More games on TV in San Antonio as well.

And that’s fair. I’m just tired of people whining about the cheating when they were literally all doing it. I don’t like hypocrites.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

there’s been documented proof the Astros cheating never went into the playoffs or the WS. There’s literally a website dedicated to the entire thing. And we’re in 2023 and this is what you go to? 

giphy.gif

...and that website...you guessed it...

https://aggypedia.com/aggypedia/

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Meanwhile, quoting writers from Bleacher Report and something called the Belleville News-Democrat is "what you go to"?  

Edited by Beau Vine
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Hate said:

And that’s fair. I’m just tired of people whining about the cheating when they were literally all doing it. I don’t like hypocrites.

I never claimed Rangers (and others) weren't cheating. Signs? Eh, maybe, probably, sure. 'Roids and PEDs? 100% the whole league was.

I kinda just love instigating. Name and avatar out front shoulda told y'all.

sooners, aggy, astros, yankees, red sox, dodgers, mavs, rockets, lakers, jazz, thunder. Whoever. Moreso if the team/fanbase is insufferable, lives in trailers, fornicates with farm animals and glass jars, chest thumps and claims superiority with little to no skins and so on.

I enjoy partaking in the witty banter and/or mocking the insufferable stupidity.

Most (definitely not all) of Astros fans here seem fine. They love their team or are legit baseball fans. Idiot Astros fans that continue to pop off in the Rangers' thread, most certainly excluded.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

2 hours ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

You have one thing you keep repeating

The reason you keep seeing trash cans and Ted Cruz is because no one wants to waste 30 seconds of their lives looking up anything else about Houston. I would add "James Harden wants to live there" but even that's a little obscure.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Bartles said:

The reason you keep seeing trash cans and Ted Cruz is because no one wants to waste 30 seconds of their lives looking up anything else about Houston. I would add "James Harden wants to live there" but even that's a little obscure.

No one as in Arlington? Lmao. The one franchise that’s never done jack shit yet thinks of themselves as the upper echelon of mlb royalty? Sound familiar? Aggy rangers.

No one as in Arlington? Lmao. The one franchise that’s never done jack shit yet thinks of themselves as the upper echelon of mlb royalty? Sound familiar? Aggy rangers.

Since when do Rangers fans think of themselves as upper echelon of mlb royalty?  You're as fucking regarded as your idiotic disclaimer.  Stop lunching at the scrip club with Harden.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Meanwhile, quoting an article that cites info from Bleacher Report and something called the Belleville News-Democrat like they're unimpeachable sources is "what you go to"?  

• Haha 1

Wait what? I've never once heard a single Rangers fan refer to Texas as an upper echelon in MLB. Ever. Texas fans know exactly what their franchise is.
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

The one franchise that’s never done jack shit yet thinks of themselves as the upper echelon of mlb royalty? Sound familiar?

That actually doesn't sound familiar because I have never heard of anything the Rangers or their fans have said that suggests they think of themselves as "the upper echelon of mlb royalty."  

This is like that time that Altuve announced that he was a huge OU Sooners fan and started wearing an OU fanny pack during games.  What a stupid piece of shit that guy is.   

3 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Wait what? I've never once heard a single Rangers fan refer to Texas as an upper echelon in MLB. Ever. Texas fans know exactly what their franchise is.

Lol. Calling Astros little brother? Is definitely raising yourselves above teams that have actually won. having two posters say it’s not so doesn’t make it so. I’ve heard multiple times and I’ve lived in Dallas since 1988. 

3 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

That actually doesn't sound familiar because I have never heard of anything the Rangers or their fans have said that suggests they think of themselves as "the upper echelon of mlb royalty."  

This is like that time that Altuve announced that he was a huge OU Sooners fan and started wearing an OU fanny pack during games.  What a stupid piece of shit that guy is.   

Was it when he was wearing his two WS rings? 

Lol. Calling Astros little brother? Is definitely raising yourselves above teams that have actually won. having two posters say it’s not so doesn’t make it so. I’ve heard multiple times and I’ve lived in Dallas since 1988. 

Was it when he was wearing his two WS* rings? 

fify with an *

5 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Was it when he was wearing his two WS rings? 

Ipqugcell54cu_medium

• Haha 1