Dominique's Sweater Tonight

DaysOff

2 hours ago, Davis Lane said:

Sounds like a statement made in the recruiting thread.

Kinda.

In a way.

Sorta.

You mean in the creepy way certain posters talk about getting boners from teenage boys' collegiate decisions? Like that way?

At least this guy is talking about jerking off to an adult female with top tier milkers

8 hours ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Texas Ex Kris Betts is hanging up her earpiece. I guess she saw the writing on the wall when her career path went from Austin to Rochester. Here's hoping her next venture involves Only Fans.

Austin has some ugly ass anchors, it’s like they intentionally go out looking for them.  The best looking one out there was Sydney Benter and they let her go for fuck’s sake.

19 hours ago, TKthunder2 said:

Austin has some ugly ass anchors, it’s like they intentionally go out looking for them.  The best looking one out there was Sydney Benter and they let her go for fuck’s sake.

Stacie Schaible back in the day for me.  She was damn far from ugly regarding news anchors.

She has had some work done looking at this link - https://www.wfla.com/author/stacie-schaible/

Saw her at Target one time down on Lamar, Ben White.  Took everything I had not to stalk her in the store.

21 hours ago, TKthunder2 said:

She looks like that nutcase Lauren Boebert to me.

5 hours ago, Nuge said:

She looks like that nutcase Lauren Boebert to me.

You bite your tongue!  Sydney Benter is a Saint, you hear me!  Sydney Benter is a saint. 

Lauren Boebert would shoot up the KXAN set for announcing it's "Black History Month" on February 1st.  Sydney, however, takes her glasses off to announce "these just in..." before taking your balls in her mouth while she jerks you off.  Then puts the glasses back on to protect her eyes when you finish.  Because she is a goddamn professional!  

13 minutes ago, Lobo said:

You bite your tongue!  Sydney Benter is a Saint, you hear me!  Sydney Benter is a saint. 

Lauren Boebert would shoot up the KXAN set for announcing it's "Black History Month" on February 1st.  Sydney, however, takes her glasses off to announce "these just in..." before taking your balls in her mouth while she jerks you off.  Then puts the glasses back on to protect her eyes when you finish.  Because she is a goddamn professional!  

Chicks named Lauren are going to cost you many, many $$$. 

Just throwiing it out there.

10 hours ago, Lobo said:

Link?