2024 Transfer Thread - Watching victory88 & Friends Ignorantly Bawl All Over Themselves

44 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

K Robinson is poster child for a RB sticking around in this program. You may not start, but you will get an opportunity to play. He was fucking great the last 2 games. 

R Choice had a nice tweet about K Rob today, about sticking around and not complaining. That's the culture we have in this program. Players who have it will stay, those who don't will leave. Fuck em if they don't have it.

On top of that, he put the work in to become an elite special teams player and will likely earn a few NFL paychecks. Indicative of the culture Sark has built and pretty fitting he was basically the first guy Sark brought in.

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, crash_davis said:

K Robinson is poster child for a RB sticking around in this program. You may not start, but you will get an opportunity to play. He was fucking great the last 2 games. 

R Choice had a nice tweet about K Rob today, about sticking around and not complaining. That's the culture we have in this program. Players who have it will stay, those who don't will leave. Fuck em if they don't have it.

Not to pour cold water on this, but didn't he just sit out a game for complaining? Maybe I've got my shit mixed up

• Hook 'Em 2

Get the Thor kid from Harvard and couple other big guys.  Need some depth before the underclassmen mature.

Sweat and Murphy are gone.  They deserve to go out on top.  Hell maybe even Collins goes late late round.  

When’s last time both starting DTs have reception touchdowns?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Fondren & Main said:

Who is better in your opinion?  There have a few times I’ve seen big 95 absolutely crush his man and the man next to his man.

Besides Murphy and Sweat, maybe Trill. Collins has the talent but he has always been very inconsistent. But he is better than Broughton who has bird legs and doesn't take the game seriously enough to succeed in the NFL.

24 minutes ago, Bevo said:

Besides Murphy and Sweat, maybe Trill. Collins has the talent but he has always been very inconsistent. But he is better than Broughton who has bird legs and doesn't take the game seriously enough to succeed in the NFL.

People said the same about Coburn before his last year.  Some were even somewhat critical of Sweat last year.  I think Collins is capable of making that same leap forward.....now he just needs to do it.

• Hook 'Em 5

15 minutes ago, TexasRenegade said:

People said the same about Coburn before his last year.  Some were even somewhat critical of Sweat last year.  I think Collins is capable of making that same leap forward.....now he just needs to do it.

It's absolutely clutch what happened to Sweat this year. Talented but late-round lineman see fame and riches for sticking around and stepping up.

• Hook 'Em 2

55 minutes ago, TexasRenegade said:

We agree. I was responding to a poster who said that Collins was leaning towards returning. At this point, he is probably an UFA, so he very much should be leaning towards returning. Otherwise, I would say:

image.gif.d60376ed2d76884990f4fd4bea97997b.gif

Become a starter on the DL in college before you try to start in the pros.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Radical Larry said:

Schools like Vandy and Duke are going to get gutted every single year now. Never going to hang on to the occasional good players they have. Sad for the sport, and probably not good for it long term as entire fanbases just completely stop watching.

2 hours ago, TexasRenegade said:

I have an idea of how we can get Collins to make that leap.

Spoiler

IMG_0872.jpeg.bd8ed324c09d0228f199e70e6f262391.jpeg

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

Schools like Vandy and Duke are going to get gutted every single year now. Never going to hang on to the occasional good players they have. Sad for the sport, and probably not good for it long term as entire fanbases just completely stop watching.

Vandy and Duke football? What fanbases?

19 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

Duke and Vanderbilt at least sound like they could come up with some NIL

• closetojumping changed the title to 2024 Transfer Thread - Watching victory88 & Friends Ignorantly Bawl All Over Themselves