2023 NCAA Super Regionals Thread

WBT

7 hours ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

his 188 Ks to 18 walks are godlike numbers…and he is still hitting 101 in the 7th/8th inning.  

been fun to watch this year for sure.  we….LSU that is….won’t see another one like him for a very long time, if ever.  

That's just not fair

Tennessee restarted with a runner on 1st and 1 out in the 5th.  Southern Miss reliever has now loaded the bases with a hbp and a walk with 2 outs.

And another hbp scores a run for Tennessee.

Edited by WBT

Just now, AUS-97HORN said:

jesus fucking christ, Wake are fucking monsters.   4 batters:

double,  bad sac out, homer, homer

But I was told they are facing one of the hottest pitchers in the mighty sec?

• Like 1

of course over of texags they are rooting against teams because of a state's political leaning. 

2 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Just act like you've been there at all.  JFC

I think it's easy for us to say that because of our history. A team like WF who hasn't been to the CWS since 1955 and has been ranked #1 most of the year (yall can correct me if I'm wrong here), I can see why they act the way they do. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

2 run single Tennessee.  The premature weather delay yesterday when their starting pitcher was rolling seems to have really fucked Southern Miss

1 minute ago, Pancho said:

of course over of texags they are rooting against teams because of a state's political leaning. 

I think it's easy for us to say that because of our history. A team like WF who hasn't been to the CWS since 1955 and has been ranked #1 most of the year (yall can correct me if I'm wrong here), I can see why they act the way they do. 

Agreed.  Wake hasn't been there before.

3 hours ago, Horn80 said:

Just saw Oral Robert’s came back to beat Oregon.  Got distracted watching something else and missed it.  Won’t let that happen again.  Glad they won.

Hah, last night we (Longhorns) were down by three.

I watch TV on my computer.  So, I had to reboot it for Windows updates.  
When it came back online, were were up by two.  

Fuck em.  Also, Bama answered back with a 2 run homer.  Are these teams actually that great at hitting or is the pitching just bad?

Wakes ERA is in the 2s and easily lower than everyone else’s. No one else is sub-3. Bamas is around top 10.

But Wakes offense is incredibly productive too.