Fyre Festival II: Billy's Back

Evil Bill Obrien

23 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

The location is just "Caribbean Sea."   If this on a boat people will die.  

This might be my favorite part of this so far, click the link to the location and it just sends you to a google maps page centered on the literal Caribbean Sea. 100% think they are gonna get some dilapidated old cruise ship like this:

image.thumb.png.4be4f27e46dc0c079a1d82da11d3ef72.png

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Evil Bill Obrien said:

This might be my favorite part of this so far, click the link to the location and it just sends you to a google maps page centered on the literal Caribbean Sea. 100% think they are gonna get some dilapidated old cruise ship like this:

The SS Herpa Derpa Burpa

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I doubt it.  I would think most prisoners are the type of person that would look up to and respect someone that tried to fleece the shit out of some entitled snobs.

Been to a lot of prisons, have you? And you think fraud gets respected generally as opposed to say armed robbery or murder?

• Haha 1

lol more like:

”what are you in for?”

”See I was putting together a concert”

*STAB*

Although your idea of prison sounds nice. Like gangs with a sense of justice evaluating whether the victims deserved it, rather than a hierarchical system of violence and primal fear with some bribery thrown in for good measure 

• Haha 1

He went to the feds.

From what it says he went to Elkton, which is a low security joint. 

He never got stabbed or checked in... they're not running fraudsters off the yard at any low unless they are snitches, but even that's rare...and for sure no one was cufffing him,  like extortion. 

He probably did some hole time for rules stuff.  I mean. Most fraudsters can't stop,  not even in prison,  and so they keep trying to run game and get caught constantly. 

Hell... from what I just looked up our looks like he ended up getting compassionate release during covid... so,  he ended up giving some back by scamming...

With fraudsters,  though,  they do have a tendency to be rats in the joint.  Mostly because they are complete scumbags with no morals at all and will do pretty much anything to get ahead, so if he did get checked in,  it was because he was speesnitching

Edited by SKJ
Speels
  • Hook 'Em 3

6 hours ago, Evil Bill Obrien said:

Over/under on the number of rapes that would take place on this ship? 100? It would make Woodstock 2 look like a live episode of Mister Rogers.

21 hours ago, SKJ said:

Most fraudsters can't stop,  not even in prison,  and so they keep trying to run game and get caught constantly. 

Geez, even being out on bail he couldn't stop defrauding. From Wikipedia:

On June 12, 2018, McFarland was charged with selling fraudulent tickets to events such as the Met Gala, Burning Man, and Coachella while out on bail

On 8/22/2023 at 2:08 PM, Fudge Nuggets said:

I doubt it.  I would think most prisoners are the type of person that would look up to and respect someone that tried to fleece the shit out of some entitled snobs.

Nope. He'd be a big fat target for a shanking and a raping.

To me anyway.

Edited by MissingInAction
Rape
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/22/2023 at 12:01 PM, Macanudo said:

The location is just "Caribbean Sea."   If this on a boat people will die.  

what are you talking about? On the website they very helpfully provided a link to google maps with a waypoint marking the caribbean sea.

On 8/22/2023 at 12:27 PM, Evil Bill Obrien said:

that google maps thing showing me where the location of the Caribbean Sea was very helpful.