We're beating Bama

ztejas

1 minute ago, gmr548 said:

Well everyone on a UT football message board is going to watch the game so this is kind of predicting a loss

You'll turn it off midway through the 3rd quarter in disgust. Only to miss the miraculous comeback. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, markstanco said:

You saying we won’t watch the game? I’m not that busy so I guess I will try to take it in.

Let's not get caught up in the details. The important thing is that Bama gets handed an L.

1 minute ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Dammit, I'm the first to +rep this post?  Have you fuckers lost your dicks?

2nd*. You old coot.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Hermanator said:

The road to winning big games on the road against top 10 level teams almost always comes down to the defense playing well for 3 1/2 quarters and the quarterback being the best player on the field in the 4th. Anyone feel confident Ewers can do that?

Anyone feel confident Milroe can do that? Fuck Bama. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

The road to winning big games on the road against top 10 level teams almost always comes down to the defense playing well for 3 1/2 quarters and the quarterback being the best player on the field in the 4th. Anyone feel confident Ewers can do that?

To be far its not like bama has a QB they feel great about either. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Hank_Hill said:

Anyone feel confident Milroe can do that? Fuck Bama. 

We have an oline that couldn't stop Rice from having a party in our backfield all game long, Ewers has ZERO touch on the longball, RB situation is still unknown, the play calling was shit and we have Sark

• Rage+1 2

Ahhhhh, Surly -- where a 27-point win while holding the other team well under 200 total yards signifies that the season is gonna be a bust and we'll be lucky to get to 8-4.

And all y'all Chicken Littles will turn into proud, chest-thumping roosters again next weekend.

Texas -- 27

Bama -- 20

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 2