The big 12 is total and utter garbage

Wulaw Horn

9 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Because it was on The Ocho

Also on the ocho was an infomercial for Baylor+, where you will be able to (stop me if you’ve heard this) pay for coverage of all baylor sports and also see in-depth pieces on players and specials on championship seasons. 

interesting idea. 

though I do like that it appears to be a direct to consumer setup and the fans won’t have to pay for or rely on carriage agreements with content providers to get the content. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

1. I can't even imagine what the Baylor version of Lowell Galindo is going to be like. 

2. What is going to be their equivalent of LHN replaying the USC Rose Bowl game 3 times a day?  "Hey, want to relive that moment when we won the Russell Athletic Bowl 1,000 times!  If so, do we have the network for you!"

I assume 85% of content will be about the women’s basketball program, and another 10 or more to the mens bb championship. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto

1 hour ago, SarkAfterDark said:

Idk maybe wait to see if we are going to actually beat these teams before making this thread. This has bad juju written all over it.

Clearly have never surl'd before. Texas sucks and can't beat anyone. Texas will beat everyone. This is the way. 

2 hours ago, SarkAfterDark said:

Idk maybe wait to see if we are going to actually beat these teams before making this thread. This has bad juju written all over it.

I mean if we can't beat them it means the Big 12 has even more bad teams than we thought.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

2. What is going to be their equivalent of LHN replaying the USC Rose Bowl game 3 times a day?  "Hey, want to relive that moment when we won the Russell Athletic Bowl 1,000 times!  If so, do we have the network for you!"

"dead air....Ziggler"

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

Big 12 is full of loser schools whose most interesting things about them are the cult underwear they wear while avoiding alcohol or swearing, or that their fat chicks throw tortillas on the field in between bouts of gonorrhea.

I don’t think they wait until in between bouts 

1 hour ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

Big 12 is full of loser schools whose most interesting things about them are the cult underwear they wear while avoiding alcohol or swearing, or that their fat chicks throw tortillas on the field in between bouts of gonorrhea.

You left out "you can stick it in my butt but that's it, I'm a good girl".

Oh wait until you see the SEC, one of them in particular