NFL Week 4

shadow_operative2.0

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunday wakeup game from Wembley is off the regular grid. ESPN-plus and Disney-plus. The latter is the Toy Story version from Andy's room. The former is the regular broadcast with Fowler being sentenced to do as such. Enjoy, if you care that much.

Reece Davis subs and pairs with shithead Herbstreit from Durham for ND / Duke. 

3 minutes ago, Wally Pryor said:

Sunday wakeup game from Wembley is off the regular grid. ESPN-plus and Disney-plus. The latter is the Toy Story version from Andy's room. The former is the regular broadcast with Fowler being sentenced to do as such. Enjoy, if you care that much.

Reece Davis subs and pairs with shithead Herbstreit from Durham for ND / Duke. 

Wasn't the Eagles game on MNF on ESPN+? I guess this is going to be more and more of a thing. 

12 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Wasn't the Eagles game on MNF on ESPN+? I guess this is going to be more and more of a thing. 

Was on regular / poor TV as well. 

Correct on the latter though. We saw the same last year with Broncos and Jags from London. Will continue to be a trend with Disney / NFL.

Edited by Wally Pryor

Love the Europe wake up games.  We need to get a couple teams over there so we can do it every week.

I hate everything about games in London and Germany. It’s shit for the players, for the fans, and who gives a shit about the appeal of American football over there.

The idea of teams over there is horrible. Hey draftee, you’re going to be an ex-pat living in fucking Frankfort. BTW they don’t speak English and aren’t too keen on big black men. Bad for stars and worse for blue collar players. And just add that much more long travel for players. And they play on shitty pitch turf.

It’s just about making money for the owners. Players don’t make an extra dime over it.

5 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

I hate everything about games in London and Germany. It’s shit for the players, for the fans, and who gives a shit about the appeal of American football over there.

The idea of teams over there is horrible. Hey draftee, you’re going to be an ex-pat living in fucking Frankfort. BTW they don’t speak English and aren’t too keen on big black men. Bad for stars and worse for blue collar players. And just add that much more long travel for players. And they play on shitty pitch turf.

It’s just about making money for the owners. Players don’t make an extra dime over it.

Since you explained it that way, I love them even more.  Let's put four teams over there, maybe a new division.