Week 7, 2023: Texas at Houston

Wulaw Horn

On 10/16/2023 at 10:39 AM, Longboard Horn said:

Fake ass Bert Auburn. Avery Johnson is Great Value brand Bert, no! Wal-Mart brand Bert, no wait! Dollar General Bert built ass boy. 

His before and after is mind-blowing:

Screenshot_20231017_150607_Google.thumb.jpg.5716506c1d1a0da86dd21d569be63d39.jpg

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

Hopefully we'll see Dana lose control and go absolutely nuts all game like we have in the past. Shit makes me laugh. 

USATSI_21490395-scaled-e1695522916553.jp

201301116_rvr_sr9_147.0.jpg

holgorsen-dana-holgorsen.gif

holgorage.0.gif

kJ5oup.gif

holgorage.0.gif

To be fair, I looked just like that during the OU game - especially on the 4th and goal series.

4 minutes ago, Mother mopar said:
48 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:
FUCKING FOX, MAY THEY BURN IN HELL!

Point to the the TV and tell me where it hurt you.

Right in the Longhorn when FOX dropped its broadcasting with Dish, for like 3 or 4 years in a row during football season. 

6 hours ago, Saint Tacky said:

My ears. Every time Tim Brando opens his worthless pie hole.

As the broadcast Fox game we should be safe. Also, that dude was blatantly drunk calling UH last week. 

Won't stop him talking shit about us now, though:

(And obviously, that's not what decried means my dude)

Edited by texifornia
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 10/15/2023 at 7:53 AM, Bevo&Pevo said:

The oldest is getting married that evening in Houston.  So, I will be watching from the Hotel Zsa Zsa.  That is, unless I sneak off and get to the stadium.  I think we bitch slap 'em back to reality with our D throwing lots of 3's and out.  The O will light up the scoreboard like a pinball machine on crack.  Children should eat a little table in the corner.  Especially red headed little punk ass gutter dwellers from the 77204. We feast.  Stick to the code, take all ya' can and leave nothing for the rest.  Our day, our way.

TEXAS!

...who wants to crash this wedding with me? Ma...the meatloaf!

• Hook 'Em 1

On 10/16/2023 at 8:10 PM, LTtxfan said:

SIAP...

On 10/16/2023 at 8:19 PM, Wishbone said:

Pretty sure he’s parroting the quote Aranda made prior to th Baylor game. We’ll probably hear it again from someone else before the regular season is done.

Unpossible. I was told we were arrogant and outright narcissistic for saying that every opponent we face views the game as their superbowl. 

On 10/17/2023 at 9:10 AM, someguy said:

No mention of the Texas side seating having been deemed unsafe? Feels like we've seen this movie before...

22 hours ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Right in the Longhorn when FOX dropped its broadcasting with Dish, for like 3 or 4 years in a row during football season. 

20 hours ago, conVINCEd said:

You can buy an OTA antenna for $15.

This shit right here. Not sure what happened last week but, at least the broadcast on youtubetv, kept fucking up. I wound up switching to the antenna and had no more issues, as well as a better picture. 

13 hours ago, texifornia said:

As the broadcast Fox game we should be safe. Also, that dude was blatantly drunk calling UH last week. 

Won't stop him talking shit about us now, though:

(And obviously, that's not what decried means my dude)

So does this mean fuck and suck are calling our game? Can't tell by his lack of punctuation. 

3 minutes ago, BigHorn'13 said:

No, internet was fine. I think I remember seeing in the game thread plenty of others were having the same issues, and I'm sure it was across multiple service providers. 

YTTV here. Yeah something was fucked, but I think it was on ABC/ESPN's end. I vaguely remember Fowler mentioning something about a power issue.

I missed the fake punt and the blocked punt and maybe 1-2 other plays in the 1Q. It was weird af. No issues after 1Q.

That whole 1Q was a clusterfuck all around really. Bizarre shit happens in this game.

Edited by Wilcox Cummingtonite
  • Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, BigHorn'13 said:

No, internet was fine. I think I remember seeing in the game thread plenty of others were having the same issues, and I'm sure it was across multiple service providers. 

by the time you switched over the issue was fixed

28 minutes ago, BigHorn'13 said:

Ohhhhhhhh. Now I’m with ya on what the issue was. 

ABC had their power drop to part of their gear. Took a bit for it to all come back up and unfuck itself. Was definitely very odd. Can’t recall seeing that happen before. 

• Hook 'Em 2

• Pancho locked this topic
  • Pancho unlocked this topic