Texas vs. byu - 2:30pm on ABC

Pancho

5 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

You bitch about red zone scoring, we score in the red zone finally. You bitch passing, we run 4 times including a run to score. Wtf lol 

We are 13th in the Big 12 in RZ trips with a TD. Against mostly inferior opponents. One trip vs BYU doesn’t suddenly make it ok. Lol. 

Just now, Wilcox Cummingtonite said:

Totally fine with Murphy transferring. He’s gonna get someone killed. Sit him and prepare for the future and the rest of the season.

Bro shut the fuck up. We're about to be up 21-0 - some of you are the worst fucking fans. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

You bitch about red zone scoring, we score in the red zone finally. You bitch passing, we run 4 times including a run to score. Wtf lol 

Also my complaint was what sark was quoted as saying in GD that he wasn’t going to alter the game plan for Maalik. My point is if he’s making dangerous throws go more to the ground which we are doing more now. Maalik and Quinn aren’t same player so you can’t call the same game for both. We’re up 14 and will hopefully continue to roll. It’s KState that is the issue. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

We are 13th in the Big 12 in RZ trips with a TD. Against mostly inferior opponents. One trip vs BYU doesn’t suddenly make it ok. Lol. 

I know it’s a crazy concept but what if we start progressively getting better at it? I know know I’m his wife or his mother, or maybe I think Texas has been dog shit for 13 years and now we arent dog shit so I’m happy more often lol. I’ll stop fucking with you tho, I think it’s a waste of time for both of us haha 

Guessing Sark is seeing that too given that it's been all run since that last pass

We really shouldn't throw it more than 20 times today. Platoons of RBs to dominate the game.

I get Sark wants to get Maalik plenty of reps in a line game environment and we’re also probably not dominant enough to just spam runs on first and second downs. Well against BYU maybe but not down the stretch. But yeah leaning into pass first is a little much. He seems to have adjusted on this series now that we’re out of the script.

Just now, WinningIsHard said:

I know it’s a crazy concept but what if we start progressively getting better at it? I know know I’m his wife or his mother, or maybe I think Texas has been dog shit for 13 years and now we arent dog shit so I’m happy more often lol. I’ll stop fucking with you tho, I think it’s a waste of time for both of us haha 

Kansas State will be the real test of whether we’re improving or not

3 minutes ago, Wilcox Cummingtonite said:

Totally fine with Murphy transferring. He’s gonna get someone killed. Sit him and prepare for the future and the rest of the season.

It's his first game to start. I mean, he may never get it, but a little patience. It's expected that he needs some time to find his way.

1 minute ago, sith_horn said:

On the bright side, BYU isn't that good. Probably about as good of a starting opponent we could ask for without training wheels for Murphy.

Funny enough, the best part of BYU is their coverage/ball skills. So it helps that simulate tight coverage but not a lot of long term repercussion for mistakes

• Hook 'Em 1

• Pancho unpinned this topic