Michigan -4.5 @ Penn State FOX Big Noon

heso

2 minutes ago, gofuckyourself said:

I live near a stadium where I think a middle school game is happening.

Based on the crowd reactions I'm hearing I'd be more entertained watching that.

honestly, that's how I plan to "watch" the rest of this game... TV in the other room on, listening to crowd noise, popping in to watch a replay if it seems worth it.

1 minute ago, Dahobbs said:

Impressive. What were the routes such that you didn't have one, one on one matchup to throw it up to?

It didn't matter because no one on Michigan was concerned about the run threat. You are barely running the ball for anything and you try a flea-flicker. Hahahaha.

18 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

State Pen fans around here were talking him up as the next coming of, some future NFL star. Of course, they did that for Christian Sackenburg too.

The o line broke Hackenberg more than anything. Sacked 11 times by Temple. I watched Paris Palmer block his own teammate out of the play to give up a sack against northwestern. 

1 minute ago, HtownHorn said:

The offenses of Oregon, USC, UCLA, and Washington are going to wreck shop in this conference. The coaching is just so below average across the board.

Michigan is going to win this game without attempting a pass in the entire 2nd half.

Donald Trump GIF by reactionseditor