Texas vs iowa state - 7pm on Fox

Pancho

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

Yep. We only have 1 conference loss, every other team has 2. We are in for sure, it’s just a matter of who else is in with us.

Please baby Jesus not Oklahoma State. It's bad enough playing in the rig12 but playing in the rig 12 plus the typical Oklahoma State fuckery is too much for my heart

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FtheBig12 said:

Please baby Jesus not Oklahoma State. It's bad enough playing in the rig12 but playing in the rig 12 plus the typical Oklahoma State fuckery is too much for my heart

I would rather play Oklahoma State than K-State or OU.

Have you seen Oklahoma State the last 2 weekends? They've been pretty awful against below average teams. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

Just now, FtheBig12 said:

I want to play them. It’ll be our chance to avenge last years loss and send the irate 8 with wins over them (assuming we beat Tech).

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, VirginiaLonghorn said:

… and 323 passing yards.

I guess we should be happy they wasted 21 throwing opportunities against our secondary.

2 plays went for 100 yards. Great calls and execution on both, it happens. The remaining 30 passing plays went for 223 yards when you add in the 9 fucking yards they had rushing, the defense played well on the road with the officials looking for any excuse to penalize our team. Like for instance, the bullshit DPI they called on Watts when the ball was 10 yards out of bounds. Which lead to 3 points and 20 more yards.

• Hook 'Em 7

I hope it is Okie Lite, otherwise they have scoreboard on us for eternity.

I can't think of a reason we'd ever schedule them non-con, guess we could meet again in some shitty bowl, but I don't want to play them with a bunch of NFL guys sitting out.

14 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

I would rather play Oklahoma State than K-State or OU.

Have you seen Oklahoma State the last 2 weekends? They've been pretty awful against below average teams. 

Oklahoma State has to be the most schizo team I've seen this season.

They go from beating the Land Thieves in Bedlam to forgetting to get on the damn plane against Central Florida.

Hopefully we get the latter version if they manage to backdoor their way into the CCG.

• Pancho unpinned this topic