BYU @ Oklahoma State - ABC

Neonmoon

1 minute ago, msucolt45 said:

I thought that somebody told me that, even though you have great taste in attire, jewelry, and vehicles, that you actually lived in a 55+ community?

Hook’em!!!

Haha, I mean I’m part time in Miami so I guess that qualifies.  But you’re judged by the company you keep!  Not much over 55 around me.  Secret squirrel for proof!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CastHorn said:

Yall better start pulling for BYU. We’re going to need the best opponent possible in the conference championship game. Bama looks like they may drop this game.

No. We never want good things for OU. We should have beaten them. I would much rather have zero chance for an OU conference championship along with a higher chance of a Texas conference championship. It's not like we have a trophy case full of conference titles. 

• Hook 'Em 6

1 minute ago, Huckleberry said:

No. We never want good things for OU. We should have beaten them. I would much rather have zero chance for an OU conference championship along with a higher chance of a Texas conference championship. It's not like we have a trophy case full of conference titles. 

Pussy ass mentality, all of you. Nut up.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

There isn't a huge difference between beating OU or Oklahoma State either. 

A 3 loss team vs a 4 loss team if we beat them. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Rickylovesweed said:

There isn't a huge difference between beating OU or Oklahoma State either. 

A 3 loss team vs a 4 loss team if we beat them. 

It’s minuscule, and might matter might not. Not winning the Big 12 would cook us however so I’ll take the easiest route to that.

• Hook 'Em 2