Adam 'Pacman' Jones Gets Into Fight At Airport

Vic Mackey

He seems to be just defending himself here.

TMZ Sports has obtained video of Pacman Jones in a full-on FIST FIGHT at the Atlanta airport -- showing the NFL star retaliate violently after he was attacked by an airport employee. 

Cops told us the altercation began when the employee -- Frank Ragin -- made a gesture toward the NFL star as he was walking through the airport with a female companion. 

You can see in the video ... Pacman (real name Adam Jones) calls out the guy and confronts him.  

Ragin -- still wearing his orange airport vest -- goes after Jones, initiating the fight. 

Jones tries to take off his backpack, but instead throws a haymaker at Ragin. The two exchange shots until Pacman lands the knockdown blow with an overhand right, sending Ragin to the floor. 

After Jones landed a few more shots, the fight was broken up. 

Cops responded and arrested Ragin -- claiming he was the instigator and Jones was simply defending himself. 

• Like 1

Not saying Pac-Man is the main one at fault, but he should have shown better judgement. He had a chance to walk away but kept talking. When the guy came after him, he could have been defensive, but went on the offensive. When the guy went down, Pac-Man hit him  And we don't know what happened before the video started.

I'm not saying don't defend yourself, but you have to remember the big picture.

He's a 35 year old free agent looking for a job with an NFL team.

2 minutes ago, BornOrange said:

And the airport guy was even dumber. He got his ass kicked, he got arrested, and I'm sure he's going to lose his job.

If he wanted a quick payday from a NFL athlete, maybe he should have picked one that was actually employed.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, BornOrange said:

Not saying Pac-Man is the main one at fault, but he should have shown better judgement. He had a chance to walk away but kept talking. When the guy came after him, he could have been defensive, but went on the offensive. When the guy went down, Pac-Man hit him  And we don't know what happened before the video started.

I'm not saying don't defend yourself, but you have to remember the big picture.

He's a 35 year old free agent looking for a job with an NFL team.

It's amazing he manages to get himself into fights everywhere he goes. Even the damn airport. 

The whole world must be out to get him. 

Just now, TreatyOak said:

You'd think that after all of his fights that Pacman would have learned how to properly throw a punch. 

lets see you throw a punch when you have a backpack, fanny pack, your woobie tied around your waist, you are over golding, you have to holdup your pants, and you have arms full of pink plush toys you are carrying

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ButtFumble said:

lets see you throw a punch when you have a backpack, fanny pack, your woobie tied around your waist, you are over golding, you have to holdup your pants, and you have arms full of pink plush toys you are carrying

Funny, but what is over golding? 

Edited by TreatyOak

2 hours ago, ButtFumble said:

after seeing how the airport guy fought he is lucky the female did not kick those slippers off and really kick the shit out of him

I hope that was his sister or cousin or at least not his woman.  Not that she's fugly or anything, but an NFL player, even a 35 year old free agent with a shady past, should be able to pull better tail than that

1 hour ago, longhornmatt said:

Do pro athletes throw shitty punches because they are afraid of killing someone if they really let lose, or do they all just actually not know how to punch?  For example, I think out of all the countless NBA fights in history, the only ones that looked legit were Kermit Washington on Rudy T and then Jermaine O’Neal when he loaded up on that fan in Detroit (and even then he slipped so it’s really more projecting what he would have done and giving him the benefit of the doubt).  Ken Norton, Jr. could fuck up the goalpost pads, too, I guess.

Ask Bobby Tatum how QBs can scrap...

Do pro athletes throw shitty punches because they are afraid of killing someone if they really let lose, or do they all just actually not know how to punch?  For example, I think out of all the countless NBA fights in history, the only ones that looked legit were Kermit Washington on Rudy T and then Jermaine O’Neal when he loaded up on that fan in Detroit (and even then he slipped so it’s really more projecting what he would have done and giving him the benefit of the doubt).  Ken Norton, Jr. could fuck up the goalpost pads, too, I guess.

Almost nobody can throw a good punch. Kermit Washington got unlucky. Ken Norton actually knew what he was doing. PacMan can’t punch at all, which is very lucky for him.

36 minutes ago, bschoolprof said:

I love how the average white 39 year old surly poster has convinced himself he could take the airport employee.  With his arm still around the waist of his model girlfriend.  

Well i can't let go of her or somebody else might come in and swoop her up. 

8 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Almost nobody can throw a good punch. Kermit Washington got unlucky. Ken Norton actually knew what he was doing. PacMan can’t punch at all, which is very lucky for him.

I imagine Norton, Jr. got a tip or two from dear old dad at some point as a youngster.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

48 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Don't let Hollywood depictions fool you. This is what real fights by real people look like in real life. 95% of the punches are awkward and miss the mark.  

and start from 10ft away.