2023 NCAAVB Championship: #2 Texas vs #1 Nebraska; 2pm ABC (Dec 17)

Js1

1 hour ago, troph said:

I’d love nothing more than to fuck Nebraska out of their hope. They’ve already made the switch to being a volleyball school first and nothing else really second with memories of football greatness only known by their olds. But to take their hope away as the dominant volleyball school today would be sweetness, like creamed corn with my chicken fried chicken and mashed potatoes with cream gravy sweetness.

fuck the corn. Let’s ride.

Ah yes !! Crushed their hope. Fuck Nebraska. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ruitxn said:

Announcers (Big10 lovers) said it was just Texas day. NO it was just that we kicked Nebraska’s ASS!!

The Big 10 bias in both of the Final Four matches was obnoxious.

And we crushed them in six straight sets. It would have been so insufferable if it had been close.

2 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Where can we get that championship T shirt…..gotta get a couple?

Already grabbed 2 for my girls

https://shop.texassports.com/unisex-champion-white-texas-longhorns-2023-ncaa-womens-volleyball-national-champions-locker-room-t-shirt/p-353389880497580673+z-93-3286319670?_ref=p-CLP:m-GRID:i-r0c0:po-0

I changed to the Cowboys game before seeing the shirt they had on after the game so not sure if it's the same. 

Edited by SurlyBDR
  • Hook 'Em 2